No announcement yet.

Here you go you dumbs$%&#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, what's so annoying about christianity these days? That affects you. Only ones I can come up with are mild, petty irritants. Like the freaking mormons on their bicycles, pestering me and my lawn guy. Also when the church up the street has a big get together (other than service) it can take a minute to drive by, due to the traffic. That's about the extent that these people bother me. I have serious doubts that you can claim much else.
    WH

Comment

I'd say my biggest beef is with the active and ardent science denial that is a major force in modern American politics.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        I'd say my biggest beef is with the active and ardent science denial that is a major force in modern American politics.
        Amen to that! ----------------------------.

Comment

From your lips to Gods ears.

Odin of course

Comment

The rise of fundamentalism and shunning of knowledge are what led the arabic world to the sad state of affairs it's in now. If christianity doesn't check itself, the christian world is headed for the same sticky fate.

Comment

What Christian ignores science? I've never seen a scientific fact that doesn't fit perfectly with my faith.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                What Christian ignores science? I've never seen a scientific fact that doesn't fit perfectly with my faith.
                Uhhh, all of the ones that believe god created the world as told in genesis, for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Uhhh, all of the ones that believe god created the world as told in genesis, for starters.
                  Some of them juggle snakes too but that is an extreme minority; sort of like the militant sodomites here in the good old US of A that scream for tolerance while not tolerating those who don't believe in what they believe in.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Has science said what the beginning was? Even science questions the Big Bang. What does science have to say?

Comment

• Doesn't the christian god condone rape in the bible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        A lot of them, like the ones that think fictional characters like Harry Potter and Pokemon can lead to witchcraft.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          A lot of them, like the ones that think fictional characters like Harry Potter and Pokemon can lead to witchcraft.
                          And you have atheists who think they have all of the answers. There are idiots in every group

Comment

• Mythology is fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Mythology is fun.
                              Praise be to Ra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                Has science said what the beginning was? Even science questions the Big Bang. What does science have to say?
                                Ah, so any answer is better than no answer? If God made the universe, who made God?

Comment

Working...
                                X