X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mongoose
    replied
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    stolen valor. denny didnt earn that cool comb over and that pedophile appearance
    At least I still can grow my own hair.

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
    It sounds like you were ok with that. I was not. Someone you dont know whom knows your facebook page goes and takes your picture and posts it up is simply NOT COOL.

Now if Denny and I had known each other before hand, It probably would have been alright.
    Now we ALL know you, John.

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Lol racrguy had my pic as his avatar for at least six months a while ago. Who gives a shit?
    It sounds like you were ok with that. I was not. Someone you dont know whom knows your facebook page goes and takes your picture and posts it up is simply NOT COOL.

Now if Denny and I had known each other before hand, It probably would have been alright.

Leave a comment:

• dsrtuckteezy
    replied
    stolen valor. denny didnt earn that cool comb over and that pedophile appearance

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    You stated that Christianity was dying out. I asked for your data to back it up as well as the sample size questioned. I made no opinion, I asked a question as to where you got your facts from.
    LOL @ Frost trying to stay on topic!!!

Leave a comment:

• Forever_frost
    replied
    And I would like to see yours that prove it`s true.

If it was true... then it would have been there since the dawn of time, universal, and not filled with a history of violence and forced worship. Kind of makes this whole conversation meaningless because if it were true... Then it wouldnt be happening.

This thread was about why Christianity was better than Islam, my opinion is they are both equally fabricated, devoid of anything useful to humanity, and nothing more than tools used to control the masses. However, some people dont like what they believe being called that. I can respect someone`s opinion, I ask that you respect mine.
    You stated that Christianity was dying out. I asked for your data to back it up as well as the sample size questioned. I made no opinion, I asked a question as to where you got your facts from.

Leave a comment:

• Strychnine
    replied
    Lol racrguy had my pic as his avatar for at least six months a while ago. Who gives a shit?

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    You're welcome, 46Tbird!!!

Leave a comment:

• dsrtuckteezy
    replied
    Glad it helped.

Now will you please help convince Denny to take my picture down?
    youre talking to him all wrong, it's the wrong tone. try not being a bitchboy, and telling denny youll stomp a mudhole in his ass if he doesnt remove your picture

Leave a comment:

• 46Tbird
    replied
    He said 10-4! I think that`s a good thing!

Leave a comment:

• 46Tbird
    replied
    I'll ask him.

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    I chuckled so hard I got hiccups.
    Glad it helped.

Now will you please help convince Denny to take my picture down?

Leave a comment:

• 46Tbird
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I told him I would take it down when he did During a PM session of him crying.
    You said no such thing. In fact, you were insistent that I should take down my picture.

Is lying an art form for you?

I chuckled so hard I got hiccups.

Leave a comment:

• racrguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    LMFAO! I must not be cool either.
    You're also not a fucking faggot.
    Again, This only further proves that continued conversation on this subject is pointless. He wont take it down -for whatever reason. I`m not going to budge on my request that he take my picture down as my avatar. Further reading of the rules of the sites server says that I must give the ownership/moderator 72 hours to respond to my request before submitting my request to the server that hosts the site. I`m just going to wait on the website`s moderation to interdict on this issue.

We are done with this subject.
    Unlike this fuckin' guy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X