Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Im going out on a limb here, do you drive a truck for a living?
    Let's just say I work for a living and don't support criminals. It makes no difference what I do. One thing I will do is call shit like it is no matter how much you cry about it.

Comment

Well, that confirms it, you're one of them stupid fucks I was just talking about.

Trash is fucking trash, white, black, blue/yellow/green makes no difference.
      While he is indeed completely retarded in his statement, and trash does come in all colors, shapes, and genders, there does seem to be a bigger ratio of one over the others in the US of A.

If they came to riot and loot, I don't care who they are, what color they are, if they walked in to my store, hobbled on a walker, rolled in on a wheelchair, or crawled in with a pacifier in their mouth, they're getting shot.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
        Let's just say I work for a living and don't support criminals. It makes no difference what I do. One thing I will do is call shit like it is no matter how much you cry about it.
        Well, you're a stupid racist fuck.

Just calling shit like I see it.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Im going out on a limb here, do you drive a truck for a living?
          Is that all you have in the box jr?

Comment

Your entitled to an opinion! That's all it is though doesn't mean anything

Comment

• Two car dealers duking it out!!!

Comment

i just love that the racist guy stereotyping blacks, is too dumb to understand we are stereotyping him as a white trash, racist, pill popping, meth snorting, gotta get one more load delivered truckdriver.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  i just love that the racist guy stereotyping blacks, is too dumb to understand we are stereotyping him as a white trash, racist, pill popping, meth snorting, gotta get one more load delivered truckdriver.

god bless.
                  I feel as though I have entered into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Wait a second... elvis is Black?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                      You got it chief. doesn't bother me cause that's not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Wait a second... elvis is Black?
                        I thought this was Elvis?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Wait a second... elvis is Black?
                          That's racist

Comment

• How come we can't get any black on white news stories. The media is racist

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                              That's racist
                              Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                              How come we can't get any black on white news stories. The media is racist
                              No one replied to your last stupid post, so you come in 35 minutes later and make another one?

What the fuck is wrong with you? How old are you, and why are you so stupid?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                No one replied to your last stupid post, so you come in 35 minutes later and make another one?

What the fuck is wrong with you? How old are you, and why are you so stupid?
                                Pot needed to be stirred

Comment

Working...
                                X