No announcement yet.

Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...someone might want to tell the rioters. If you burn the entire city down, you have nowhere to go.

Comment

I guess all of these rioters had the day off from work....

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        They mad they can not get bluebell icecream.
        lol!!!

and the real question is, why aren't these people at work?

Comment

If I lived in Baltimore I'd be carrying, laws be damned.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
            I guess all of these rioters had the day off from work....
            i lolz'd a little!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I was talking to the ol lady about this today, but do you think something like this is possible in dallas? I can't really see the people around here doing something like that, and I cant see how the crazy rednecks would allow something like that

Comment

Can it happen in Dallas.....yep. Will it happen.....yep. People see others do this and it gives them the idea.

Comment

Supposedly a lot of what has been seen includes local highschool kids.

What the fuck is wrong with them?
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      Can it happen in Dallas.....yep. Will it happen.....yep. People see others do this and it gives them the idea.
                      Remember the cowboys super bowl parade in the 90's downtown Dallas... yes it can and will happen exponentially worse...

Comment

craigslist ad. Roof Koreans for hire. lmmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Supposedly a lot of what has been seen includes local highschool kids.

What the fuck is wrong with them?
                          So they decide to cancel school tomorrow. The kids walk out of school today to start rioting. So let's give them tomorrow off!!! That makes a lot of sense.

Side note: what kind of phone does the CNN reporter have that he can walk around all day on the phone and still have battery???

Comment

Baltimore be burning! Wonder if that's one of the approved destruction spaces?

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Oh no....Foot Locker under attack!!

Comment

They all have smiles on their faces and cell phones in their hand in those pics. They couldn't care less about the fella that lost his life in custody. It's an excuse to steal and act like thugs. As far as cutting those fire hoses go, that can be considered attempted murder, on top of all the crimes toward the PD.
                                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X