No announcement yet.

Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The award for the dumbest question of the day. CNN was interviewing the fire chief at the Senior Center fire and asked..."was this arson?"

Comment

"I'll teach those honkeys a lesson by burning my neighbor's car!"
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The Senior Center was a $16,000,000 project that was 9 months from opening. Now they asking for private investors and the government to help them rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          The award for the dumbest question of the day. CNN was interviewing the fire chief at the Senior Center fire and asked..."was this arson?"
          And the chief didn't want to give a straight answer. One of the firefighters was injured and he wouldn't answer about that as well.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            lol @ SVO knows Ray Rice...
            Who the fuck is Ray Rice?

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Classic case of not being able to express their feelings through normal human channels.
            Calling them humans is a bit of a stretch. You are only human if you act like one.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            Shitty situation all around, fuck Baltimore. How is the guy arrested, taken to the back of a police van, and arrives at the police station with a severed spine? That's the question.

My theory is the cops put him back there with no seatbelt and went on a little high speed/back road drive and played rattle the can on him.

Sadly on this site it will be a kill blackie topic, where as the real question is how can we expect the police to keep our neighborhoods safe if we're afraid to call them?
            I would like to know if they threw him in the back of the van with some redneck who tried to rip his head off. When I hear about someone getting a beat down while in custody my first thoughts are of other inmates doing the beating and not the police.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            White, black, or Martian. You try to fuck my place up in a riot, trust & believe I'll be on the roof like a Korean grocery store owner.
            I will be there with you if needed.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

As if it doesn't look enough like Africa already....

There are reports the Lions have been let loose at the Baltimore zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                I will be there with you if needed.
                Likewise, dude.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Reports of schools now on fire.....

Comment

First off, fuck these looting thugs.

Second, cops need to to stop killing people and treating them like animals and maybe shit like this won't happen. People in this country are getting tired of cops murdering people, killing their animals and breaking into their houses and taking what they goddamn want...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

More of "them" need parents like this:

sigpic

Comment

Forget calling CPS, that mom deserves mom of the week!!

Comment

So im watching cnn and the guy is giving them shit about not doing enough and waiting too long to react. What do you think they would say if they would have just ran in sarted shooting them all? it really is a no win situation for law enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                            I was talking to the ol lady about this today, but do you think something like this is possible in dallas?
                            Hey, I have an app for that.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                              So im watching cnn and the guy is giving them shit about not doing enough and waiting too long to react. What do you think they would say if they would have just ran in sarted shooting them all? it really is a no win situation for law enforcement.
                              There's clearly no middle ground between letting them do what they want and shooting them.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                                How about instead of putting the cops that severed a guys spine and killing him on payed leave/desk duty and getting to the bottom of which cops were responsible for his death and taking the appropriate action. This would help prevent this kind of situation from happening.

IIRC the guy was pissing in public, that is a ticket, but instead they go all MMA on him and the guy dies, yeah, lets forget about that little tidbit of information...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X