Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is all this Jade Helm 15 stuff about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Tall Whites"
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Watch groups are being formed to keep an eye on the operations.

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Good Lord, nothing is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I agree. The watch groups are funny though. Even if they caught the military doing something illegal, what do they think would happen?
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Even if they caught the military doing something illegal, what do they think would happen?
            Ask Mulder and Scully.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

I seriously doubt it.

It certainly is very naive of any sane or rational thinking individual to sit there and pretend our gubment hasn't already taken over and blindsided "US"...no pun intended. We don't have to wait and keep a looking for signs. Its all around us. Also the operation of military on our home front is blatant treason. This is our new reality. It is what it is.

We as a people... "The People", are screwed.

just sayin.
              Last edited by BoostedD1; 07-11-2015, 09:50 PM.

Comment

ermagod

our time is up

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                  I seriously doubt it.

It certainly is very naive of any sane or rational thinking individual to sit there and pretend our gubment hasn't already taken over and blindsided "US"...no pun intended. We don't have to wait and keep a looking for signs. Its all around us. Also the operation of military on our home front is blatant treason. This is our new reality. It is what it is.

just sayin.
                  Why? Elaborate on that. You clearly have a train of thought, so expound upon that.

While you're at it, discuss the compelling interest in ruining the country, taking it over (hint, the federal govt already has control), and thrusting us into this prison camp society. Just how exactly are we screwed?

Comment

It is what it is.
                    I hate when folks say this completely unintelligible phrase.

Comment

I seriously doubt it.

just sayin.
                      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                        I hate when folks say this completely unintelligible phrase.
                        It b what it b.

Comment

I seriously doubt it.

just sayin.
                          It should hurt to be as dumb as you are. No. For the last time, it is not treason for US troops to train on US soil. Stop it. Go to the nearest person with a newspaper, and have them roll it up and swat you on the nose.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I seriously doubt it.

just sayin.
                            Are you one of those sovereign citizens?
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Lmao @ both of those replies

Comment

Here in a couple of weeks, I'll be travelling all through the most desolate parts of southwest Texas. I'll make sure and report in on all of the nothing I see.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X