Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is all this Jade Helm 15 stuff about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, did everyone have a happy jade helm day?

Comment

Either more people are getting spooked by this or there is a whole lot of smoke to be no fire. This is all I am hearing about everywhere I turn.

Comment

A buddy forwarded this to me...

Steve Quayle Alert Al, With the following, keep in mind Obama just did a massive land grab in Texas with the Waco Mammoth National Park - while LENCO now has over 500 NWO armored vehicles in all 50 states and offers grant to local police in Texas for more... Recent

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
          Pretty bad writing, plus I don't believe it without other sources. Seems like that would have made actual headlines.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

It was Trooper Svo.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              It was Trooper Svo.
              It's all true!!!! The MRAPS, along with 12 Red Cross Humvees and 27 up armored UN vehicles, are being kept under heavy guard in his backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                It's all true!!!! The MRAPS, along with 12 Red Cross Humvees and 27 up armored UN vehicles, are being kept under heavy guard in his backyard.
                Of course he had to relocate his 10 Ferraris.

Comment

The only thing I've seen was 2 F16s fly over ABIA about 1:30pm on Friday. All other flights were halted for about 10min, while they had the air space shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
                    The only thing I've seen was 2 F16s fly over ABIA about 1:30pm on Friday. All other flights were halted for about 10min, while they had the air space shutdown.
                    Those were svo's f16s.

Comment

• They were svo16's

Comment

• They were flown remotely by SVO via his cell while holding a beer in each hand.

Comment

• They were flown by svo telepathically

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            Of course he had to relocate his 10 Ferraris.
                            We really need to meet for lunch one afternoon.

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            They were flown remotely by SVO via his cell while holding a beer in each hand.
                            Unlikely; I don't use a smart phone and my "drink" is Sailor Jerry and Coke with a few limes.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Bullshit asshole, no one orders the Sailors Jerry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Bullshit asshole, no one orders the Sailors Jerry.
                                I have a few bottles in my kitchen. Does that count?
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X