Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the poles are starting to get their Templar back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    Old enough to bleed
    Old enough to breed
    Old enough to pee
    Old enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      Why is it USS ______ though? Are they on American boats?
      Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Will be soon enough.. They are already cruisin around in Toyotas and MRAPS.

Comment

There is the perception (a correct one I believe) over there that the refugee/locust problem was directly caused by Obama's miscalculations. The Poles stopped trusting us when Obama reneged on the missile defense system deal with Poland.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            There is the perception (a correct one I believe) over there that the refugee/locust problem was directly caused by Obama's miscalculations. The Poles stopped trusting us when Obama reneged on the missile defense system deal with Poland.
            But he didn't start any new wars, which is real important if your understanding of foreign policy is at a third grade level.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
            X