• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the fuck are the oscars, homo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      what the fuck are the oscars, homo?
      The thing your people were so upset about. Get in touch with your kind since it is your month to blame white people.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        The thing your people were so upset about. Get in touch with your kind since it is your month to blame white people.
        Are y'all bickering about a fish?

Comment

• not even sure, he always finds a random topic to run with.

anyone want to keep it on topic?

whats up with this o'malley guy?

i originally predicted that none of these people would even be in the running by the time november comes around. i think the GOP was planted with some moles this election, and they are running out of time to find 'the guy'.

Comment

not even sure, he always finds a random topic to run with.

anyone want to keep it on topic?

whats up with this o'malley guy?

i originally predicted that none of these people would even be in the running by the time november comes around. i think the GOP was planted with some moles this election, and they are running out of time to find 'the guy'.
            O'Malley jumped ship after Iowa.

Comment

not even sure, he always finds a random topic to run with.
              It's always a free-for-all with you, shadingdong. Being the hipster douche you are I'm sure you watched in its entirety. To keep it on topic, omalley is a liberal shitbag. Right up your alley.

Comment

• Btw, what made you decide it would be a good idea to grow a hairy turd on your chin.

Comment

• theres an elephant in the room

Comment

• Are these any good, shadingding?

Comment

• i wouldnt use that on any application that i were to budget, but for your double wide/septic system, i think you will be safe, any sewer gases you may smell will blend right in with the rest of your life.

Comment

• There's no reason to be that way. I was just simply asking for your advice.
                        Can you tell me why you wouldn't use that on any toilet you would assist in installing?

Comment

• cost/effectiveness

a wax ring serves one purpose. things like that are invented for dumb shits like you who are missing the disconnect between their head and their ass.

Comment

• SS junk needs too learn the finer points of turd transportation.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• You get unbanned?

Comment

Working...
                              X