No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The insane, tortured faces of James Clapper.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      I'm a little confused ho the video refutes the assault. The one I watched only shows what happened up until the time he put her in the Police cruiser. She is claiming the assault happened after that.

On a side note. To me, she didn't look impaired during all of the walking tests he gave her. Maybe it was the eye test that got her.

There's over 2 hrs of footage.

Dallas PD reviewed it and allowed both the woman's Attorney and Shaun King view it.

They both retracted their claims after viewing it, and the Attorney made an apology.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        I'm a little confused ho the video refutes the assault. The one I watched only shows what happened up until the time he put her in the Police cruiser. She is claiming the assault happened after that.

On a side note. To me, she didn't look impaired during all of the walking tests he gave her. Maybe it was the eye test that got her.
        they released the entire 2 hour video that is from before the stop happens until after the officer leaves the jail. completely unedited.

Comment

• Comment

• The Gun Culture: Where appropriation is not only accepted but highly encouraged.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Is anyone really surprised about Morgan Freeman? This wouldn't be his first rodeo with something inappropriate.

Before she was murdered, Morgan Freeman’s step-granddaughter told her boyfriend-turned-killer that the actor had been secretly sleeping with her — confirming years-old claims about the illici…

Morgan Freeman had affair with step-granddaughter: alleged murderer

Before she was murdered, Morgan Freeman’s step-granddaughter told her boyfriend-turned-killer that the actor had been secretly sleeping with her — confirming years-old claims about the illicit affair, according to defense lawyers.

“E’Dena Hines disclosed to Lamar Davenport and others that her grandfather engaged in a sexually inappropriate relationship with her,” Davenport’s lawyer, Beth Unger, claimed in court Friday.

His defense team didn’t go into further detail, but they provided testimony from a therapist who claimed that Davenport admitted to often arguing with Hines about infidelity — with each accusing the other of being unfaithful.

“Lamar admitted to me that they had a violent relationship,” said Dr. Jeremy Colley. “[Their] disagreements could be emotionally intense.”

Rumors about Freeman’s alleged affair with Hines have swirled since 2009, which is when it was first reported by The National Enquirer. Gossip sites later claimed that the relationship was serious — and that the two were even planning on tying the knot.

While they aren’t related by blood, Freeman has known Hines since she was a small child and has been a part of her life for years.

The 80-year-old adopted her biological mother, Deena Adair, during his first marriage to Jeanette Adair-Bradshaw and then helped raise Hines with his second wife, Myrna Colley-Lee. Adair was Jeanette’s daughter.

Freeman and Hines have both said in the past that the claims about them sleeping together were completely false.

“The recent reports of any pending marriage or romantic relationship of me to anyone are defamatory fabrications from the tabloid media designed to sell papers,” Freeman said in a 2012 statement, as stories circulated about their alleged wedding plans.
                  see also
                  Morgan Freeman trying to shield slain grandkid's estate from deadbeat dad
                  Morgan Freeman trying to shield slain grandkid's estate from deadbeat dad

In a separate statement, Hines wrote: “These stories about me and my grandfather are not only untrue, they are also hurtful to me and my family.”

The 33-year-old was murdered in 2015 — stabbed 25 times outside her Manhattan building — by her drug-induced boyfriend, according to prosecutors.

Davenport is on the hook for second-degree murder and is facing a maximum of 25 years to life in prison, if convicted. His lawyers are pursuing an insanity defense.

They claim that he wouldn’t have taken Hines’ life if it weren’t for the drugs he was on, one of them being PCP.

“Mr. Davenport did not possess the intent to kill Ms. Hines,” said Colley. “My opinion was that he lacked substantial capacity to appreciate the wrongfulness of his actions and know the nature and consequences of his conduct.”

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    The insane, tortured faces of James Clapper.

Elmer Fudd.

Comment

• Another common sense reform that makes you wonder why no one thought of it before...

Comment

• What is sad is that this was ever allowed in the first place. They also should not be allowed to use tax payer money for any form of legal defense. You screw up, pay out of your own pocket just like everyone else. This elitist crap needs to stop here and now. Politicians were intended to be common people, serve for a term and then go back home, not career mooches.
                        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                        Work In Progress

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                            they released the entire 2 hour video that is from before the stop happens until after the officer leaves the jail. completely unedited.
                            oh, ok. I only saw the shorter one then.

Comment

Kim threatens to cancel the nuke summit and insults Vice President Pence.

North Korea early Thursday threatened to back away from the much-anticipated upcoming summit with the U.S. and called Vice President Mike Pence a "political dummy," ratcheting up the rhetoric after months of signaling an openness to compromise.

Trump cancels it for him.

Too bad NoKo already gave us all of the American hostages AND destroyed their nuke testing site.

Kim, after talking with China, bet on brinksmanship. He bet all of the goodwill he's earned over these months with us - on the chance that Trump would fold and give more concessions just like every President has before him.

And he lost.

Now we see if NoKo really wants to make a deal, or likes to remain a heavily sanctioned starving country. Unlike Obama, Trump actually enforces thise sanctions.

Maybe NoKo would rather exit the hobbit hole and join the world?

We're going to find out.
                              Oh?

What's this?

But the mainstream media spent all day telling me Trump is a stupid failed negotiator....

How can this be?

None of this makes sense. .

Comment

Maybe hitler was on to something

Comment

Working...
                                X