• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Fucking outstanding!

Comment

• Comment

• Those gimmigrants sure have nice clothes and Jewelry. How do they afford those? I thought they were supposed to be poor and downtrodden.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      Those gimmigrants sure have nice clothes and Jewelry. How do they afford those? I thought they were supposed to be poor and downtrodden.
                      I would bet svo's 401k that every girl in that picture has a phone stuffed in her back pocket.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        I would bet svo's 401k that every girl in that picture has a phone stuffed in her back pocket.
                        And a new iPhone X at that.

Comment

• Comment

• Muzzling Maxine

Comment

• Waitress Pulls Pistol on Attacker After He Punches Her Co-Worker

A pistol-packing waitress in Wisconsin defended her co-worker after an irate customer attacked.

The suspect, who is a regular at the restaurant and reportedly had been cursing at his server throughout the night for taking too long with his order, came behind the counter and punched her in the face.
                              Surveillance video shows the waitress' colleague pulling out a handgun from her waistband June 28 at a George Webb restaurant in Milwaukee.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X