No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an AR I could probably part with for a fellow patriot in need. It’s pretty nice. I have another to build once things are less crazy.

I no longer have Glocks. I’m a 1911 and Sig guy. My favorite inexpensive good hangun is a CZ.

If anyone needs to learn to shoot. I teach what I know for free to any that ask. There are way better shots out there and better trainers, but I know a little and share.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Good. Go get one. I'm partial to the Glock 19 and AR15 because of ease of use and reliability and the fact that everything firearm related makes something for them. The glock is lighter than the beretta you carried in .mil and the AR is same manual of arms as you trained on.

It's gonna be tough to find them in stock, but look online. You can have them shipped to your local gunshop for delivery and background check. Good luck on ammo. Just buy it if you can find it, at whatever price you can find it.

I know you've been on the other side of the line on a lot of things; but it's becoming clear that the line is moving and currently being redrawn between Marxism -and everything else.

If you've found yourself on our side of that line, welcome. Refreshments are in the back.
            You got that right about the line moving. I need a gun to hopefully never having to use it other than the range. Ive got a bad feeling that come November when Trump wins in a landslide they are going to lose their shit. Im not even going to leave my house that week. I dont want to become a target because CNN tells them their problems are strictly due to my skin color. You've got people being branded as Nazi's for not accepting their agenda lock stock and barrel. Everyone has to be quiet an not say anything. The closer you are to stating the truth such as Jacob was going for a knife to stab the cops after they tried to subdue him is somehow racist. Not ONE "martyr" has been killed without provoking and escalating the situation. Only way you can actually express your opinion is in November. And I'm slightly left of center. There has got to be millions sick of it like me. I foresee a Reagan-Carter type landslide.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              I got you boo if you need a little practice ammo and some live rounds if you can not find any. 9 or 380.

I guess I haven't been watching and didn't know ammo has went south.
              Ammo is where its at. Buy all you can.

Comment

• I posted a version of this earlier, but this one is way better production quality.

Make Gunfighter Ballads Great Again

The Ballad of Kenosha Kid - To the tune of Big Iron

Lyrics:

In the town of old Kenosha marched some troubled rogues one day

Held hammers high above their heads, and looking for affray No one dared to ask their business, no one dared to make a din Save for one young man among them with an AR on a sling

AR on a sling

In this town, there were some outlaws bound to teachings of the Red, Many soi bois were among them as were trannies overfed,

They were vicious, prone to violence, burning gas stations and more, And their leader rode a skateboard rolling swiftly on the floor,

Swiftly on the floor.

Now young man started talkin', made it plain to folks around He was there to stop the mob from burnin' businesses to ground.
                Didn't look like much the tough guy 'cept for one important thing, And that thing, of course, an AR riding tautly on a sling

Tautly on a sling

Now the night was passing quickly as the mob moved wielding flame And the youth called out to halt them when they spotted him as game

He was running down the pavement when a lout caused him to trip And tempted the soi leader with the skateboard on his hip

Skateboard on his hip

It was over in a moment as the folks had gathered round, The skater sought the rifle as the youth lay on the ground,

Oh he might have went on livin' but forgot one major thing And he fell down shot dead by the kid with AR on a sling

AR on a sling

A RRR A RRR He fell down shot dead by the kid with AR on a sling

AR on a sling
                Last edited by sc281; 08-29-2020, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• This is America. Don't let them tell you different.

Comment

• Comment

• The left just sure can pick it's martyrs....

Jacob Blake's father leaves Anderson Cooper speechless with bizarre answer*

Vid in link - 30 or so seconds

Comment

• if you live in the city you definitely need to prepare for november . a couple of 12g's and plenty of ammo . easy to teach your wife and kids to use them . if it goes bad your going to need the spread to disburse the crowd without killing your neighbors .
                        i hear them saying they will come to rural america soon . we know that is bs . guns outnumber people 10-1 here . if they rolled into my little town they would be surrounded in 5 min or less . angry rednecks in 1 tons armed to the teeth is bad news for them .
                        as an old fart i have watched this grow and fester since the 60's . these are not democrats . they are communist period.
                        guns/water/food is your priority . be set for several months of no supplies .

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X