• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            I hope some dumbfuck reporter jams up the wrong person and the reporter and their camera man inadvertently film their own deaths when that person kills them.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Apolitical pop star getting called out for not being political.

Comment

• If you're not with us, you're against us.
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              I hope some dumbfuck reporter jams up the wrong person and the reporter and their camera man inadvertently film their own deaths when that person kills them.
                              A good start would probably be just beating their asses when encountered, and smashing all their equipment. Which will be taking it easy on them, and showing them mercy. Cause I think we all know that if we can't manage to permanently defeat them politically, we're going to have to kill all of these commies eventually. In the end its that or the Gulag.

As for defeating them permanently politically, it looks to me like that would involve amendments that forbid any and all redistribution of wealth/social programs. Probably along with a flat tax. Term limits, end campaign contributions, several other things. We know how to do this.
                              WH

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X