Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if you think it is a joke.

National Public Radio (NPR), which is subsidized by American taxpayers, listed Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion's raunchy hit song "WAP" ("Wet Ass Pu**y") as one of the "best" songs of 2020, including it in part of its "silver linings playlist" released this month.

And if you try to say say , "Well, one is a children's book", then don't forget this one.

BeachMilk on Gab: 'The new ‘PROGRESSIVE ALPHABET’ specifically designed for brainwashing young children!'
    Last edited by line-em-up; 03-04-2021, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• More than half of LGBT adults identify as bisexual, and women are more likely than men to be bisexual, new Gallup survey data shows.

1 in 6 Gen Z adults are LGBT. And this number could continue to grow.

Jasper Swartz recently realized that nearly all of their friends are “queer in some way.”

They were 8 years old when same-sex marriage became legal in Maryland, about 12 when they realized they were attracted to girls and 14 when they came out as nonbinary, using they/them pronouns. Jasper grew up scrolling through gay memes on Instagram and following transgender influencers on YouTube. They attended a diverse public middle school in Montgomery County, Md., that taught lessons about sexual orientation and gender identity in health class.

“But at that point,” Jasper said, “I was already familiar with the stuff they were teaching.”

Jasper is a member of Generation Z, a group of young Americans that is breaking from binary notions of gender and sexuality — and is far more likely than older generations to identify as something other than heterosexual.

One in six adults in Generation Z identifies as LGBT, according to survey data released early Wednesday from Gallup, providing some of the most detailed and up-to-date estimates yet on the size and makeup of the nation’s LGBT population.

Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...24/gen-z-lgbt/

1 in 6 Gen Z adults are LGBT. And this number could continue to grow.

Jasper Swartz recently realized that nearly all of their friends are “queer in some way.”

They were 8 years old when same-sex marriage became legal in Maryland, about 12 when they realized they were attracted to girls and 14 when they came out as nonbinary, using they/them pronouns. Jasper grew up scrolling through gay memes on Instagram and following transgender influencers on YouTube. They attended a diverse public middle school in Montgomery County, Md., that taught lessons about sexual orientation and gender identity in health class.

“But at that point,” Jasper said, “I was already familiar with the stuff they were teaching.”

Jasper is a member of Generation Z, a group of young Americans that is breaking from binary notions of gender and sexuality — and is far more likely than older generations to identify as something other than heterosexual.

One in six adults in Generation Z identifies as LGBT, according to survey data released early Wednesday from Gallup, providing some of the most detailed and up-to-date estimates yet on the size and makeup of the nation’s LGBT population.

Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data.
        What's the point in you posting this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Are YOU offended?

Comment

• Originally posted by blandnuts View Post
            Are YOU offended?
            No. I'm a straight white male. Nothing can offend me.

I just do not understand his point.

Comment

I just found it interesting and thought the shift in society might be of interest to everyone else. Isn't that what we try to keep in touch with? Does it somehow break the rules of engagement? Am I not suppose to try educate people because it doesn't meet certain criteria? If we aren't going to try to learn more about our world , then we might as well shut down the internet and tv and find something else to do.

Comment

Comment

• ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

This the shortlist of debts by providers.

Comment

I just found it interesting and thought the shift in society might be of interest to everyone else. Isn't that what we try to keep in touch with? Does it somehow break the rules of engagement? Am I not suppose to try educate people because it doesn't meet certain criteria? If we aren't going to try to learn more about our world , then we might as well shut down the internet and tv and find something else to do.
                    What's the fuckin point is all I'm asking. What are you trying to highlight with the article?

Comment

What's the fuckin point is all I'm asking. What are you trying to highlight with the article?
                      What I was startled about was the sizeable increase of people that have come out as non-straight in the last 2 or 3 generations. I wonder what has been the cause of it. Society norms, the foods we eat, human evolution, etc? Until I moved to Dallas in 1984 at 19, I didn't know anyone that was gay. At least no one that openly declared it. Even into the 90's, I didn't know that many. Now, you see non-straight people everywhere. I find it hard to believe that we would have such a sudden change in human biology to cause this change. Just a lot of random thoughts. That's all.

Comment

• I read one of the books that they decided to quit producing because it has "racist and insensitive imagery" and/or "portrays people in ways that are hurtful and wrong,". Man! I can't believe how bad it was. See if you can find what it's referring to.

Actually, I quite enjoyed it. The wonderment of childhood to see new and exciting things and to let your mind take you to new places of imagination.

Comment

Comment

What I was startled about was the sizeable increase of people that have come out as non-straight in the last 2 or 3 generations. I wonder what has been the cause of it. Society norms, the foods we eat, human evolution, etc? Until I moved to Dallas in 1984 at 19, I didn't know anyone that was gay. At least no one that openly declared it. Even into the 90's, I didn't know that many. Now, you see non-straight people everywhere. I find it hard to believe that we would have such a sudden change in human biology to cause this change. Just a lot of random thoughts. That's all.

Really, dude? Can you imagine all the hell you would catch being openly gay at any point in our history? Not just mental abuse, but physical abuse as well. Peoples parent's trying to pray away the gay or trying to beat the gay out of them? Now that it's semi-accepted you're pondering if it's the food we eat? You ever eat anything that made you want to suck dick? Be cause I haven't.

God damn that's some good chili! Charles, get over here. I'm ready to try DICK!

Comment

• Yeah there where times when it would get you killed. Still will, in many countries.
                              WH

Comment

Homosexuality is a learned behavior the same way many other mental illnesses are.

If it's genetic hopefully one day we can identify the gene and catch it while the fetus is still in the womb and abort them the same way we do with other birth defects.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X