Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Homosexuality is a learned behavior the same way many other mental illnesses are.

If it's genetic hopefully one day we can identify the gene and catch it while the fetus is still in the womb and abort them the same way we do with other birth defects.
    Line-em-up. Please see example A.

And this is coming from the dude that likes chicks with huge clits. Which is one step away from a tiny penis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      You ever eat anything that made you want to suck dick? Be cause I haven't.
      /Thread
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Line-em-up. Please see example A.

And this is coming from the dude that likes chicks with huge clits. Which is one step away from a tiny penis.
        I like meat curtains on a woman and a big ass as well. It's binary; female or male, yes or no. There's no in-between.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          I read one of the books that they decided to quit producing because it has "racist and insensitive imagery" and/or "portrays people in ways that are hurtful and wrong,". Man! I can't believe how bad it was. See if you can find what it's referring to.

Actually, I quite enjoyed it. The wonderment of childhood to see new and exciting things and to let your mind take you to new places of imagination.

I am so confused. I listened. I had my kids listen and none of us can see what’s wrong. There is the Chinaman reference and the Raja reference. How are those racist or divisive? The depiction of them in the illustrations? Isn’t that what they would have looked like from their countries? Am I wrong?

Kids don’t see racism until we tell them to. They see differences in color and shape but they aren’t born racist. We as adults push our agendas on them. My kids are white. On my side we have American Indian but at this point it’s so diluted it doesn’t count, the rest is almost all Irish. My husbands family is only third generation (his great grandfather, grandmother and their baby son)American. His family migrated here from England. So is his family responsible because he is Caucasian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really, dude? Can you imagine all the hell you would catch being openly gay at any point in our history? Not just mental abuse, but physical abuse as well. Peoples parent's trying to pray away the gay or trying to beat the gay out of them? Now that it's semi-accepted you're pondering if it's the food we eat? You ever eat anything that made you want to suck dick? Be cause I haven't.

God damn that's some good chili! Charles, get over here. I'm ready to try DICK!
            I was being rhetorical with that comment but that doesn't matter. I am just happy for you to know that you enjoy sucking the dick with Charles, even though you are "straight". j/k
            Last edited by line-em-up; 03-05-2021, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I like meat curtains on a woman and a big ass as well. It's binary; female or male, yes or no. There's no in-between.
              There are certainly in-betweens.

Comment

Homosexuality is a learned behavior the same way many other mental illnesses are.

If it's genetic hopefully one day we can identify the gene and catch it while the fetus is still in the womb and abort them the same way we do with other birth defects.
                While I believe is can be a learned behavior or choice, I think we are just born with certain chemical brain balances that make us feel one way or another, which may not align with our physical body. Much like some people prefer big asses, tits or clits. I don't blame someone for being gay, like it is their choice or something. They feel how they feel and I am not going to judge them. What they do in their personal life if fine with me. I just don't want to be told that I have to accept to their lifestyle or else I am the one the one with a problem, such as a bigot, homophobe, or whatever the slur of the day is. And also I don't want their lifestyle/language being pushed onto my young children because that is the woke thing to do.
                Last edited by line-em-up; 03-05-2021, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  /Thread
                  Marijuana ain't no drug! You ever suck dick for coke?

Comment

• Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                    I am so confused. I listened. I had my kids listen and none of us can see what’s wrong. There is the Chinaman reference and the Raja reference. How are those racist or divisive? The depiction of them in the illustrations? Isn’t that what they would have looked like from their countries? Am I wrong?

Kids don’t see racism until we tell them to. They see differences in color and shape but they aren’t born racist. We as adults push our agendas on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    x2

Comment

Comment

Comment

• goddamn there's some things you cant unsee .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                            goddamn there's some things you cant unsee .
                            Yup, I could have gone my entire life without seeing that bullshit...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

There are certainly in-betweens.
                              You're a complete fool if you believe that. A DNA test would clear up any doubt in seconds unless somebody can point out the part of the human genome that makes them gay.

I've laid dick on some pretty Butch women in my time but there would never be a circumstance where I would lay dick on even the most feminine man.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Now that it's semi-accepted you're pondering if it's the food we eat?
                                You ever eat anything that made you want to suck dick? Be cause I haven't.
                                God damn that's some good chili! Charles, get over here. I'm ready to try DICK!
                                lmfao!

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Really, dude? Can you imagine all the hell you would catch being openly gay at any point in our history? Not just mental abuse, but physical abuse as well. Peoples parent's trying to pray away the gay or trying to beat the gay out of them?
                                I'm squarely a GenX'er here and I had a first cousin that was gay, I was very naïve and didn't know he was gay, he was just my cousin that to me and he was a little soft, nothing weird really to me, not all boys back then were full on boy's, tearing shit up, and fighting all the time.
                                He was several years younger than we were. My older cousins and I just kind of kept watch over him and took care of him cause he was younger. Hell even when he was in HS I thought all the girls he was hanging around with were his girlfriends, not knowing that he was gay and was actually hanging with them to be like them.
                                Then one day he moved to San Francisco, kinda of without saying goodbye to anyone, his four brothers included (even tho I suspect one or more knew he was gay).
                                A few weeks later I found out he moved and wondered why, I asked his mom and she told me that he was gay and Dallas wasn't very friendly to gays at the time so he moved to a more gay friendly place in our country.

It sucked because he couldn't live here and thought that he would be happier there. We never saw him again and later he died of AIDS that he contracted from his lifestyle. He died over there and my Aunt was the only one that went to see him as they kept it a secret until after he died.

People that are gay I believe are born like that or as someone else stated maybe abused and learned that, that was normal, hell who knows. I believe its just more and more gays are openly coming out since its more accepted these days not that there is something being put in our food or water.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X