Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
    ^------- wtf? Is that girl for real?

Any statement that ANYONE should NOT be held accountable for their actions is asinine.

Well hey, neither is this noose. It can't help but snap their necks. No blame all around. We won't blame them for the rapes, and they won't blame this reusable noose. And we can all just pretend that there is no blame at all, ever.
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• PJW is going off on people.

Comment

• This PJW rocks...

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  This PJW rocks...
                  Infowars.com guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    I hope you'll take that as a sign that I've put those ways behind me, the occasional bad joke aside.

Its been covered pretty well by others but to this I do feel the need to say: That's your problem, not mine. I'd have to cut a lot of people out of my life that I care about, in order to become this imaginary racist. Definitely not gonna happen.

As for the white supremacist potus... I'd have to go back to the same point. I really don't have any desire to see those people suffer, so if that's true then clearly I could never support a white supremacist potus. Maybe my mistake was in assuming that you'd read that other article, about america's "cold civil war". In it was mentioned that for all their screaming, the left is actually lucky to have trump. Because it may be that in the end, if they keep going the way they're going, the result could very well end up being a white supremacist potus. I agree with the article, that its not outside the realm of possibility.
                    Appologies about assuming you supported a white supremacist president, then. I did not read the article you are refering to. You do still come across as being very, very predjudiced against muslims (though you are not alone on this board in that regard).
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• The hilarious part is that he was joking.

And they cut his feed anyway.

Lmao!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X