No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they are 15-18 year old student athletes, i doubt they are thinking about 'the left'.

also not sure if you ever engaged in sports as a youth, but you typically try to go into competition with the mind set that you can win, not with a 'forgone conclusion' that they will lose.

and if you are wrestling my 16 year old daughter then we will have a whole nother conversation.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      they are 15-18 year old student athletes, i doubt they are thinking about 'the left'.

also not sure if you ever engaged in sports as a youth, but you typically try to go into competition with the mind set that you can win, not with a 'forgone conclusion' that they will lose.
      Sure did. And if I remember correctly, my competition was on more or less equal footing with me. No vast strength or speed or biological differences to worry about.

Also didn't have the extra mindfuck of having to raitonalize my poor performance against some social construct that practically guaranteed it.

Those were the days...

and if you are wrestling my 16 year old daughter then we will have a whole nother conversation.
      But I identify as a girl. And the left tells me that pedophilia is totally normal, and that you're the monster for thinking pedos are the monsters. So I'm not seeing the problem here.

You really should check your privelage.

Do you now see the absurdity in this logic?
      Last edited by sc281; 02-26-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• you really should check your spelling, especially on the keyword of your point.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you really should check your spelling, especially on the keyword of your point.
          I'll leave it there, so you have something you can attack without having to attack the actual point.

Wouldn't want the "competition" to reach its "foregone conclusion" now, would we.

Comment

i dont have a dog in the fight, but wondering why a 17 year olds sexuality is something of your concern.
            A political party that assist in catering to someones delusional mental illness and claiming that it is perfectly normal and using the full force of government to get me to agree with them is of great concern to me.

How would you like it if someone came into power and had research claiming that negros were not really human and that we could treat them like live stock and then they used to courts, regulatory agency's, and law enforcement at all levels to force you to believe the same thing or to at least conform to their dictates?
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 02-26-2017, 12:05 PM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                A political party that assist in catering to someones delusional mental illness and claiming that it is perfectly normal and using the full force of government to get me to agree with them is of great concern to me.

How would you like it if someone came into power and had research claiming that negros were not really human and that we could treat them like live stock and then they used to courts, regulatory agency's, and law enforcement at all levels to force you to believe the same thing or to at least conform to their dictates?
                Forgive me svo, but did you just compare transgenders, mentally disabled, and black people? lmao at how backwards and awkward (viking word, which means backward weird) this whole thinking is getting.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Video of traffic jam of peace in link

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• i may see myself out of this one.. homeboy has gone full retard.. i'll see yall in the #realnews threads
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              What about the ones that competed, knowing that a loss was a foregone conclusion? What affect will having to show their "solidarity" and accept second tier status have on their worldview? That KNOWING if they showed anything but "solidarity", the left in this country would destroy them for being "transphobic"

Where's your high minded gender equality-ness for them?

I just wanna know who I'm dealing with here.

Let me know if you recognize me when your daughter turns 16 and can't medal in a sport because the other "girls" she's forced to compete against are either biologically or artificially much stronger than her.

Then, when she's sad at being a loser, explain to her that she was the best of the girl-girls.
                              Then, when she doesn't understand what you mean because they're all equal, explain that she should, to save her sense of self worth, compare herself to the girl-girls to gauge her true performance.
                              Then explain the difference between the girl-girls, the girl-boys, and the boy-girls.
                              Then, if you really want to go down the rabbit hole. Tell her about how the left changed their tune over the past 70 years from separate-but-equal to inclusive-but-equal. And then try to explain the tangible difference between the two.

The left talks about "breaking glass ceilings" for women, when in fact they are busy putting them in place.
                              You can close this thread now.

Comment

Working...
                              X