No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islam is a very large cult posing as a religion.

Comment

• Dry aged steak:

Well Done :: Add Ketchup

What asshole goes out to dinner at one of the nation capital’s most-acclaimed steakhouses, orders a 30-day dry aged New York strip, then asks the chef to cook it well done? And if that’s not enough, eats it with ketchup like a 5-year-old?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        Dry aged steak:

Well Done :: Add Ketchup

http://www.avclub.com/article/presid...ocialMarketing
        And that right there is his high crime. Impeachment time. Even if he did tip the busboy $100
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• avclub.com is a parody site, like The Onion.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

That made me laugh.

Look at him. Typical liberal. A bum, lying on the ground and stinking in his own filth. That's you naynay. Reach up, and take the outstretched hand of trump. He only wants to help you.
            WH

Comment

• Someone updated Wikipedia to hide the fact that Hillary won the popular vote in the 2008 Democratic primary and still lost.

Comment

• ^^^^^
                obammy's pic is altered as well, it's enlarged to make him look to be a bigger man than Hillary and to showcase a staged grin.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• ^^^ I would love to see my dog take a shit on the White House lawn. We would maintain eye contact through the entire experance. I would even help her kick the grass afterwards.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

Winners don't have time for shit like that.
                      WH

Comment

• Comment

• Trump's got the establishment's jimmies rustled up so much they've dusted off GW Bush, who stayed silent for the whole 8 years of Obama's term, and having speak out against Trump's just 1 month into his.

Fuck the establishment, both sides of it.

Comment

• Next up, maybe Mitt will chime in.

Where is JEB! when we need him for some entertainment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Winners don't have time for shit like that.
                              Bill Clinton pictured with one of his many bitches...

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Note to self: spell-check if you're going to make a quote meme to be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X