X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "Your race has inferior genes" said the anti-racist

Comment

• Good find--the McTweet seemed a little outlandish; my next move would have been to investigate as well. But even still, CNET has articles of tech companies taking sides---California, I get that one. But there's Starbucks, cereal companies, Target. Black Rifle Coffee Company (yet another) has remained sold out of mostly everything it sells because of the Starbucks backlash. I would say this is the opportunity of the century to gain an instant audience for your "brand"---a Duck Dynasty opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          And then this is all 100% fantasy bullshit you made up.
          You do have control over the super evil left with the inside information you've gathered regarding their intentional decimation of this planet? Good for you. I am counting on your superhero prowess to save the world from impending doom. Who's your sidekick? Do you have your costume made up? It has a giant "D" on the chest piece, doesn't it...

Comment

• prolly some russian anon's
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                "Your race has inferior genes" said the anti-racist

Dominant and recessive, maybe? Like brown eyes generally take over blue in a mixed child...or a black man with blue eyes, he has a recessive gene in his blue eyes.

EDIT: Still a very racist statement with the whole accusatory "you're afraid" part

Comment

• well, he obviously is afraid. ya'll coined the term mudshark for a reason, yeah?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Biohazard had too much of a medical tone to it.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      well, he obviously is afraid. ya'll coined the term mudshark for a reason, yeah?
                      My kid, just this very minute, asked me what a "nigger" was. This is just so novel, I thought I would share.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                        Dominant and recessive, maybe? Like brown eyes generally take over blue in a mixed child...or a black man with blue eyes, he has a recessive gene in his blue eyes.
                        “All my life I believed I became an athlete through my own determination, but it’s impossible to think that being descended from slaves hasn’t left an imprint through the generations. Difficult as it was to hear, slavery has benefited descendants like me –- I believe there is a superior athletic gene in us.” - Michael Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          “All my life I believed I became an athlete through my own determination, but it’s impossible to think that being descended from slaves hasn’t left an imprint through the generations. Difficult as it was to hear, slavery has benefited descendants like me –- I believe there is a superior athletic gene in us.” - Michael Johnson
                          They got the music thing going on too.

Comment

• Used to.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              Used to.
                              Trill talk

Comment

• glad to see you making america great again :/
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X