No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, they did selective breeding on the slaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I mean, they did selective breeding on the slaves.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Nah, our ancestors did them a favor. Not only did we make them stronger and faster, but Naynay would still be a slave of another tribe and speaking in clicks if not for our ancestors.

Comment

Nah, our ancestors did them a favor. Not only did we make them stronger and faster, but Naynay would still be a slave of another tribe and speaking in clicks if not for our ancestors.
          That's MESSED UP on so many levels! Is there any such thing as a slaveowner who did anybody a favor?

And by the way, you wish you could click. I predict you'll try...all thk! cht! thk! THK! cht!

Comment

Nah, our ancestors did them a favor. Not only did we make them stronger and faster, but Naynay would still be a slave of another tribe and speaking in clicks if not for our ancestors.
            seeing as i grew up more privileged than you, i would say your ancestors did you a disservice.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              That's MESSED UP on so many levels! Is there any such thing as a slaveowner who did anybody a favor?

And by the way, you wish you could click. I predict you'll try...all thk! cht! thk! THK! cht!
              Would you rather your ancestors had stayed slaves in Africa and now you live in some shit hole country in Africa or your ancestors were slaves in America and you are now free with so many advantages you have to actively try not to succeed?

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                seeing as i grew up more privileged than you, i would say your ancestors did you a disservice.
                That might be true, but If I had grown up as "privileged" as you, we'd both be pieces of shit bottom feeders.

So maybe, nah?

Comment

So you're saying you grew up privileged and blew it? Basically you had it all as a kid and went down the shitter. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Would you rather your ancestors had stayed slaves in Africa and now you live in some shit hole country in Africa or your ancestors were slaves in America and you are now free with so many advantages you have to actively try not to succeed?
                    Why are those the only choices? lmao

Comment

Why are those the only choices? lmao
                      Because that's what their fucking ancestors were. They were African slaves sold to Americans and other countries.

Comment

Affirmative action is a wonderful thing, isn't it.

Comment

Thomas Jefferson?

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            So you're saying you grew up privileged and blew it?
                            Repeatedly.

Comment

• Comment

Because that's what their fucking ancestors were. They were African slaves sold to Americans and other countries.
                                But my point is that slave owning is not a positive. Black Americans will never see American slavery as a "good alternative" to what would have been.

Comment

Working...
                                X