No announcement yet.

Obama "Most Successful President"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have davbrucas's net worth but I also don't have to look at anyone else's butthole. And I think that is an even trade damn it. I want to go to Vegas with you guys sometime.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      I have dfwballer cowskin level net worth akin to that pimp Roscoe.

If that is you in the picture then you look just like my younger brother.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I don't have davbrucas's net worth but I also don't have to look at anyone else's butthole. And I think that is an even trade damn it. I want to go to Vegas with you guys sometime.
        Ever thought about the fact that strippers dont want to tell you their real name, but they will show you their butthole for a dollar?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Ever thought about the fact that strippers dont want to tell you their real name, but they will show you their butthole for a dollar?
          I must admit that I have not. I have no urge to see a stripper butthole, sounds awful.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

I must admit that I have not. I have no urge to see a stripper butthole, sounds awful.
            You've never tickled a strippers butthole?

You're missing out, man.

Comment

We have fun! Probably going in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                You've never tickled a strippers butthole?

You're missing out, man.
                Not intentionally

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  If that is you in the picture then you look just like my younger brother.

Yup. That's me. But if your brother is anything like you then I'm sure he's much smarter than me. [emoji41]

Comment

Yup. That's me. But if your brother is anything like you then I'm sure he's much smarter than me. [emoji41]
                    and more well off, dont short change him.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

A lot of working girls keep their buttholes squeaky clean bleaching, regular enemas... etc. Your better off playing with a pros butthole than some strange off the street unless you dig poo.... I bet naynuts is probably into the poo thing.

I'd love to have a dirty nasty bitch on the side with a squeaky clean butthole, but you can't always get what you want.

Comment

He has 2 PHDs and is the only person from any school in TX in any discipline to have won a Guggenheim Award for his work. He is also a fucking communist and has no common sense.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        and more well off, dont short change him.
                        He teaches at a state university and it doesn't pay shit. He would be making 350k per year if he would get out of academia.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          He has 2 PHDs and is the only person from any school in TX in any discipline to have won a Guggenheim Award for his work.

Except for the guys from UT who win nearly every year.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I would have to agree. Obama has been incredibly successful in his implementation of fundamental transformation.
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                            X