No announcement yet.

Who will win Republican Nomination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all a set up to ensure trump gets the ticket to hand over to the clintons.

Comment

I wanna see Chelsea '24

Comment

You know, I really want the GOP to get a shot at the white house again. Partially because I think its a good thing to have both sides involved in shaping the country. I don't feel its healthy to strictly lean one way for too long.

But COME ON MAN! This party disappoints everyone who wants to see a conservative president. It's a mess. Hell both political parties look like they are a mess, but the GOP has turned it into a side show.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          I wanna see Chelsea '24
          Works for me. By then I will be in full receipt-of-government-benefits mode so bring on the Democrats.

Comment

So you're anticipating handouts?

Mstng86, why do I think you are a Latino?

Comment

assuming he is:

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I don't know.

Some people on here know I am half and have said as much in threads in the past.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                assuming he is:

What this cracker says!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                  This whole process is a sham. There is no reason why we have an electoral college nowadays.
                  Especially the democratic. Hillary has been tied or beaten badly and she still has many more delegates. I haven't done the math, but on the radio, they were saying that one super delegate is worth 10,000 voters.

Comment

assuming he is:

not that it does, just humorous to see latino conservatives, especially with all the immigration reform talk.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      That depends on how you look at it... America needs a good full blown enema. Trump is a douche. They really aren't that different, so perhaps a douche Trump is what we need?
                      Speaking of a douche, this guys sounds like one... literally.

Massengale to Challenge Lehrmann for Supreme Court Seat

Houston appeals court judge Michael Massengale said Tuesday he will challenge Texas Supreme Court Justice Debra Lehrmann in next year’s Republican primary.

Comment

not that it does, just humorous to see latino conservatives, especially with all the immigration reform talk.
                        I wouldn't include my opinion as a "latino conservative". I am far from being what you probably consider a "latino" even if I am half by blood. My natural thought process leans toward conservatism, but I can also understand the opposite argument.

And just on a side note, why are "latino conservatives" humorous?

Why do you have to look at everything from a racial view?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I wouldn't include my opinion as a "latino conservative". I am far from being what you probably consider a "latino" even if I am half by blood. My natural thought process leans toward conservatism, but I can also understand the opposite argument.

And just on a side note, why are "latino conservatives" humorous?

Why do you have to look at everything from a racial view?
                          because if you look a certain way, you must think a certain way.

I know plenty of conservative people of different races. On the immigration reform, you would be surprised at the thought processes of legal Hispanic decent that are all for reform, and not having millions pour across the border illegally and live here without doing it the right way, the way that they/their parents/family did.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

because if you look a certain way, you must think a certain way.
                            That's a short sited view on things, but I can see it being an easy cop out in how to look at things.

I know plenty of conservative people of different races. On the immigration reform, you would be surprised at the thought processes of legal Hispanic decent that are all for reform, and not having millions pour across the border illegally and live here without doing it the right way, the way that they/their parents/family did.
                            this is true as well. There are millions of Hispanics that feel that way. There are millions that are so far removed from their ancestors coming here they don't relate to these immigrants. There are millions whose families were here before the US. Saying someone is for immigration reform just because they are latino is just incorrect.

Comment

How dare you not follow the Democrat narrative, you should join the human cockroaches like Naynay and vote for FREE SHIT!
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Naynay gets his info spoon-fed to him from the internet, so you should not expect any valid personal insights on matters outside of his own life.

Comment

Working...
                                X