Cruz just dropped out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    This is just a hypothetical, but, is there a possibility a group of Americans could band together and go invade another country to leave this one? Say a few million Americans pull their resources and invade Cuba.
    I'd be up for it, hypothetically speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Gary Johnson folks.

Gary Fucking Johnson should be who you all vote for now.

We will literally get the exact same outcome with Hillary or Donald.
      You might as well throw a vote to Gary. Help out the future of our nation by allowing a third party to get traction.
      I have consistently voted libertarian when I felt it was a better option. This will be the first time I go libertarian in the presidential.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        This is just a hypothetical, but, is there a possibility a group of Americans could band together and go invade another country to leave this one? Say a few million Americans pull their resources and invade Cuba.
        The last time Americans were involved in an invasion of Cuba, it went very badly. I can't imagining it being any better the second time.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
          I have consistently voted libertarian when I felt it was a better option. This will be the first time I go libertarian in the presidential.
          Same here, Man.

Comment

a suspended campaign is not an ended campaign . there is still back room crap going on. at the very least look for the establishment to try and pick trump's cabinet and vp just like they tried to do with reagan .

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Sidebar: I wonder if she'll move the furniture back in that she stole on the way out last time....
              Not a chance. We'll get to pay for a whole new set again, which will decorate her other mansion in NY after 8 years. In fact don't be surprised when Obama's stuff shows up on ebay the day after she moves in and it's not him selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                And reasoning like that will ensure a Clinton White House. I agree with the sentiment, but actions have consequences.... however unwanted they may be.

It personally doesn't matter much to me. If we as a society can't be Star Trek, we might as well be zombie land.

I'll be the same thing either way: alive until I'm not.

Sidebar: I wonder if she'll move the furniture back in that she stole on the way out last time....
                That's bullshit.
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  Gary Johnson folks.

Gary Fucking Johnson should be who you all vote for now.

We will literally get the exact same outcome with Hillary or Donald.
                  You might as well throw a vote to Gary. Help out the future of our nation by allowing a third party to get traction.
                  Isn't John "Crazy Antivirus guy" McAfee running against him for the Libertarian nomination?

If so, Johnson is done. This country is all about nominating crazy these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    Isn't John "Crazy Antivirus guy" McAfee running against him for the Libertarian nomination?

Yup.

You know that it's a topsy-turvy year when John McAfee isn't the most preposterous candidate vying for the White House. The antivirus millionaire has been talking up his chances with US News and believes that he'll have "no problem" becoming president. He feels that America's dissatisfaction with the current political process gives a third-party candidate like himself a genuine shot at the title. In fact, he feels that if he can't win in 2016, then "the Libertarians should just give up."

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

Yeah, he's running. However, he's in 3rd place as a Libertarian candidate.
                      Austin Peterson is Johnson's closest opponent.
                      Peterson just seems to do a bunch of scripts and one liners, which completely overshadow his extensive knowledge of the Constitution and politics.

Comment

Working...
                      X