Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approx 50 dead 53 wounded in shooting at Orlando nightclub.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another incident of workplace violence. What we need is another good democrat in office who will sit by and allow more of these animals into our country.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      Barracaded suspect surrounded by innocents in a room with probably only one point of entry. Dynamic entry, sending a team in, would be stuck in the fatal funnel trying to decide who is who on the other end. He had time on his side. Once he was allowed to retreat and take hostages their window to end it narrowed rapidly. I think 3 hrs was actually good since they couldn't halt it sooner.

Looks like they had to go through the walls to get folks out.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        CNN is now reporting that another attack was about to happen at a Pride festival that is happening in California today....arrested a "person" who had camo gear, lots of guns and ammo, and explosives in their car.
        I realize this is a stretch, but be DAMN careful going to any gun meets in the future! Can you imagine the shit storm that would happen if any one of us were pulled over heading to a DFWMustangs.net gun meet?

....arrested a "person" who had camo gear, lots of guns and ammo, and explosives in their car.
        While the explosives may be a stretch, if I were trading powder w/ anyone, for reloading, this declaration could easily read the same way.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          I have been wondering when they would start using this tactic in the states for attacks and have my answer now. I bet that attacks like this will become pretty common in the next couple of years.

Given who the targets are/were and how the media can not bring themselves to call out Muslims for what they truly are I find the situation kind of funny.

Edit: I am not knocking the shooter for the death toll that he was able to rack up because it is pretty damn impressive but I suspect he could have killed more by burning the place down.
          Wow. It's like you're proud to be a piece of shit.

Comment

As peaceful as a shot to the face.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                Wow. It's like you're proud to be a piece of shit.
                I am not proud of the man and could give a flying fuck about the people he killed. I would personally kill 1000 times as many innocent people in a heart beat if it would save our nation. The liberal way of thinking doesn't withstand the light of truth but they refuse to see the truth and a bunch more innocent people who are members of the liberal protected class will have to die before the left in this country will see the light. Do you think that Obama would really give a fuck about the people who were killed if it had been at a Mormon church or at a NRA meeting?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I am not proud of the man and could give a flying fuck about the people he killed. I would personally kill 1000 times as many innocent people in a heart beat if it would save our nation. The liberal way of thinking doesn't withstand the light of truth but they refuse to see the truth and a bunch more innocent people who are members of the liberal protected class will have to die before the left in this country will see the light. Do you think that Obama would really give a fuck about the people who were killed if it had been at a Mormon church or at a NRA meeting?
                  Consistent, too.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Consistent, too.
                    Thank you. I am unwavering in my beliefs and am pragmatic to a fault.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

So kind of like what Nazi Germany tried to do?
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        So kind of like what Nazi Germany tried to do?
                        Germany and every other nation on earth when they are in a war that they want to win. Do I need to point out that we effectively exterminated almost all of the American Indians and although I am not sure of the exact number I am pretty damn sure that we killed more Germans then the number of innocent people who were killed by the Germans.

Edit: Have you ever heard of "The School of the Americas"? That is the school at Ft Benning where we teach people from other countries to kidnap, rape, murder, and steal so our boys do not have to do it themselves but the people that we train are our proxies and we are just as guilty of the crimes that they commit on our behalf. Do not be such a fool as to think that every nation on earth doesn't have blood on their hands.
                        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 06-12-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Ok, posting after the SVO sucks

Stupid person questions, according to all this we had another attack from Isis on US right? Why is this ok?

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It must me an interesting conundrum for the Democrats to have a protected class of people attacking another protected class of people. Sucks to be a liberal politician right now. I'm sure they'll spin it as him just being mentally unbalanced and not representative as a whole. Especially, since you have the girlfriend saying as much and claiming to being a victim of domestic violence. The FBI is remiss given the backstory on this situation.

Comment

Germany and every other nation on earth when they are in a war that they want to win. Do I need to point out that we effectively exterminated almost all of the American Indians and although I am not sure of the exact number I am pretty damn sure that we killed more Germans then the number of innocent people who were killed by the Germans.

Edit: Have you ever heard of "The School of the Americas"? That is the school at Ft Benning where we teach people from other countries to kidnap, rape, murder, and steal so our boys do not have to do it themselves but the people that we train are our proxies and we are just as guilty of the crimes that they commit on our behalf. Do not be such a fool as to think that every nation on earth doesn't have blood on their hands.
                                At Wounded Knee the government gunned down over 150 Lakota Indians. That was 126 years ago. The liberals like to forget that sort of thing though because it implies that their God (government) can't be trusted.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X