Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approx 50 dead 53 wounded in shooting at Orlando nightclub.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
    This country is so divided, it is sad. All these people killed and all anyone wants to talk about is the left or the rights opinion on muslims and/or gun control and point fingers at one or the other. When in reality a little bit of everything is to blame, there is just too much hate on both sides to see or admit it.
    There is no division and the hate is effectively one sided and that side is simply delusional. They are told over and over again that the sky is normally blue but all that they can see are rainbows and they get very angry when the truth is pointed out to them.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      there is no division; one side is simply delusional. .
      hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Not sure if real but interesting if it is..
        It is real.
        sigpic

Comment

• HILLARY’S STATE DEPT. BLOCKED INVESTIGATION INTO ORLANDO KILLER’S MOSQUE

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Comment

• Shooter's father - supports Taliban. Says God will punish gays.

Omar Mateen's father says he doesn't know what drove his "terrorist" son, but he has his own view on gays, and a history linked to radicalism

Comment

• Hillary. Bought and paid for:

Comment

• 3 shooters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  It is real.
                  If anyone would know...

Comment

• Comment

• This is actually real.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        3 shooters?
                        Also reports of at least one person outside holding the doors closed keeping people from escaping. There's a video of an on-air ABC interview where a witness said that and then they immediately "lost the audio feed" anf changed to somewhere else. I'll find a link when im not on mobile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          Also reports of at least one person outside holding the doors closed keeping people from escaping. There's a video of an on-air ABC interview where a witness said that and then they immediately "lost the audio feed" anf changed to somewhere else. I'll find a link when im not on mobile.
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I don't see how 1 guy could have pulled that all off with an AR, had to be several involved. Post above says 1 person took 12 rounds, I think over 100 people got shot, using that math 1200 rounds were laid out by 1 guy?
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                              Supposedly, the guy called back and got back on air, and clarified that the people holding the door from the outside thought they were keeping the gunman from chasing them out. Still seems fishy, but there's a lot of garbage flying around, as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                I don't see how 1 guy could have pulled that all off with an AR, had to be several involved. Post above says 1 person took 12 rounds, I think over 100 people got shot, using that math 1200 rounds were laid out by 1 guy?
                                I don't think everyone was shot 12 times, and I'm sure there were people hit by rounds that over penetrated etc. 10 magazines = 300rds

Comment

Working...
                                X