Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Restrictions In Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    You are correct. That is the current GOP platform.

What I'm saying is that even if the GOP had no opinion on abortion at all, they would still not be dominating.

Today's society in general is hooked on "easy", "have it now" and "what's in it for me" all encompassing narcissism.

You see it everyday, everywhere you look.

The democratic party takes this ball and runs with it by separating people into classes and pitting them against each other.

"Non-religious" conservatives like myself are VERY outnumbered when the general electorate is factored in.
    I doubt that. I know there are a bunch of us. Plus, there are a ton of right leaning dems that would potentially vote for fiscally conservitive and socially liberal candidates. We're essentially talking about everone that isnt far left or right, id guess that's a majority of the country.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      I doubt that. I know there are a bunch of us. Plus, there are a ton of right leaning dems that would potentially vote for fiscally conservitive and socially liberal candidates. We're essentially talking about everone that isnt far left or right, id guess that's a majority of the country.
      I'm personally not liberal in any way.
      (Constitutional Conservative)
      "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

However I don't presume to put my beliefs in someones face, nor would I try to legislate it as the current Republican party does.

Anyway... You certainly have more faith in the electorate than I do...
      Last edited by Gargamel; 06-27-2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Everyone in the world knew that BS would not stand. Now conservatives know it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
          I hope you are correct.

You certainly have more faith in the electorate than I do...
          Not really, but the general elections have been pretty close, so dependin on how many from each side vote together, it could be a landslide
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            So you want the state to lose even more money? I don't know about you, but that seems like an idiotic waste of taxpayer dollars.
            I'm fine with not receiving federal funds. How can we waste it if we don't receive it?

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              I hope that minorities have more abortions then ever.
              You are just as evil as the people you hate.

Comment

Working...
              X