No announcement yet.

So... it WAS ransom all along.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply more evidence of obammy being a weak, lying sack of monkey shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      In relation to the ransom, this is unnerving.

Marsha and Carl Mueller are to make a statement today which is expected to criticise the US Government after attempts to save their daughter Kayla, 26, from Arizona, failed a year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bNDmFmKLew
      Kayla Mueller was a fucking dumb ass who deliberately put herself into harms way. She rolled the dice and they came up snake eyes. Sucks to be her but I would recommend not losing any sleep over it.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        How is this not embezzlement? No one in government has the authority to give that money away.
        Soooooooo. Who maintained control over the money? I'd figure whoever controlled the money had the authority to give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Soooooooo. Who maintained control over the money? I'd figure whoever controlled the money had the authority to give it away.
          Only Congress has the authority to say what money gets spent where. The president is called the executive branch of government because it is his duty to execute the will of the Congress. You must have attended school after they stopped teaching civics.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Only Congress has the authority to say what money gets spent where. The president is called the executive branch of government because it is his duty to execute the will of the Congress. You must have attended school after they stopped teaching civics.
            Seeing as how it was money from an account that was frozen years ago, wouldn't it be outside of the congressional budget?

Comment

Seeing as how it was money from an account that was frozen years ago, wouldn't it be outside of the congressional budget?
              Nope. Not one cent can move an inch without Congress giving the go ahead by passing an apportions bill. Given the lawless nature of Obama it is perfectly understandable that he simply ignores the most fundamental principal of the Constitution. The executive can only execute the will of Congress and unless a previous Congress passed a bill giving the president the authority to do as he sees fit with the money then Obama had no authority to do anything with it. Obama will do ABSOLUTELY anything he thinks that he can get away with to help out Iran and he is doing it with the end goal of eventually taking down Israel.

Edit: FYI, Johnson and Nixon both tried to do what you are describing and got slapped down by the courts.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-26-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Nope. Not one cent can move an inch without Congress giving the go ahead by passing an apportions bill. Given the lawless nature of Obama it is perfectly understandable that he simply ignores the most fundamental principal of the Constitution. The executive can only execute the will of Congress and unless a previous Congress passed a bill giving the president the authority to do as he sees fit with the money then Obama had no authority to do anything with it. Obama will do ABSOLUTELY anything he thinks that he can get away with to help out Iran and he is doing it with the end goal of eventually taking down Israel.

Edit: FYI, Johnson and Nixon both tried to do what you are describing and got slapped down by the courts.
                Can you please provide the relevant court cases regarding Johnson and Nixon to see if the two scenarios are analogous?

It appears that the way you're presenting the scenario is that any funds taken by the US Government have to go through congressional approval before being returned to their rightful owners, and from what I've seen, that's not the case.

Comment

Can you please provide the relevant court cases regarding Johnson and Nixon to see if the two scenarios are analogous?
                  That will take some doing just to remember the search terms. They referred to taking the cash as impounding it if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                  X