• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was the joke, god damnit.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Well, share the god damn wealth Pedro!
      What makes you think I want to kick the illegals out of this country only to have massive illegal immigration to my island?

It'll ruin the whole marketing plan I've got drawn up.

Atlantis 2: Mediterranean Boogaloo

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        What makes you think I want to kick the illegals out of this country only to have massive illegal immigration to my island?

It'll ruin the whole marketing plan I've got drawn up.

Atlantis 2: Mediterranean Boogaloo
        Think of how quickly everything will get built though, and for how cheap!

Then, deport them to someone else's island. Rinse, repeat!
        sigpic

Comment

Think of how quickly everything will get built though, and for how cheap!

Then, deport them to someone else's island. Rinse, repeat!
          Oh, I'm not falling for that shit, smart guy.

They'll come alright, then some great grandson of Cesar Chavez will start agitating to unionize the sea shell and coconut pickers, and before you know it the whole island will be infested with democrats pandering for their votes.

No thank you. I've watched all of Giligan's Island and have plenty of cocunuts. I'll make this shit myself.

Comment

That was the joke, god damnit.
            Oops. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Oh, I'm not falling for that shit, smart guy.

They'll come alright, then some great grandson of Cesar Chavez will start agitating to unionize the sea shell and coconut pickers, and before you know it the whole island will be infested with democrats pandering for their votes.

No thank you. I've watched all of Giligan's Island and have plenty of cocunuts. I'll make this shit myself.
              Bamboo, u forgot the damn bamboo!
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Picking and choosing which laws to enforce and which ones not to is a dangerous game to play especially when a lawyer could argue that at some point CHOOSING to enforce federal gun laws for someone having an SBR or suppressor could be profiling or malicious prosecution and said person could get off.... If laws are not enforced equally upon all, then they aren't laws but become mere guidelines which open the flood gates for massive enforcement issues. Justice is supposed to be blind...not fucking retarded.

Comment

Don't want to enforce federal laws? Fine. Say goodbye to ALL federal funds and assistance until you do.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Don't want to enforce federal laws? Fine. Say goodbye to ALL federal funds and assistance until you do.
                    it's funny, because this is the same thing that was said by liberals in 2009 and 2013.
                    sigpic

Comment

it's funny, because this is the same thing that was said by liberals in 2009 and 2013.
                      Funny how it works both ways.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Would that mean that federal agents have to start enforcing local laws as well?

Seems like we've got too many policing agencies running around....

Comment

Working...
                        X