4chan may have pulled off the biggest media troll of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

LOLOLOL! They're so desperate to discredit him that they'll believe virtually anything. Trump is an alien, and his penis is in the middle of his back? Run with that! Take it up to the highest level. Tell them that your source "pooky696969" confirmed it as known fact.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Yup
        I am definately looking from the fence and thinking...really...no fucking way.

BUT... Andrew Brietbart's and Julian Assange's situation makes me questions everthing I'm told.

I miss Andrew.

Comment

Oh holt shit lol. So officially sc281 to me will have this in my head for some reason.

Comment

The Russian hacker named 4chan must be stopped!

Comment

So most of the articles have been edited/deleted already but from what I gather the Russians supposedly had evidence that Trump likes to piss on hookers in a bed Obama once slept in. Somehow the Russians were supposed to blackmail him with this.

The Kremlin has denied it, Trump obviously denied it and CNN is the only major network adding any weight to the story.

Comment

It's a great time to be alive.

pizzagate is real

Comment

maaaan, my mind is blown anytime I try to comprehend anything that comes out of 4chan...sometimes even reddit. Talk about an underground world...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      So most of the articles have been edited/deleted already but from what I gather the Russians supposedly had evidence that Trump likes to piss on hookers in a bed Obama once slept in. Somehow the Russians were supposed to blackmail him with this.

The Kremlin has denied it, Trump obviously denied it and CNN is the only major network adding any weight to the story.
                      The entire 35 page document is the my first post. It's a fucking hilarious read.

Comment

So since I can't understand the conversation flow of those boards, is the short story that Russia had financial and compromising information on Trump was fake and all made up?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          So since I can't understand the conversation flow of those boards, is the short story that Russia had financial and compromising information on Trump was fake and all made up?
                          First image in first post will tell you pretty much what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            maaaan, my mind is blown anytime I try to comprehend anything that comes out of 4chan...sometimes even reddit. Talk about an underground world...
                            They are difficult to follow but not really underground. I'm not an elite hacker like the Russian named 4chan but I know that the not so moral/legal stuff happens in various chat rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

Now that's just shocking!
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                                So since I can't understand the conversation flow of those boards
                                At least I'm not the only one who can't handle reading the way reddit and 4chan are laid out.

Comment

Working...
                                X