4chan may have pulled off the biggest media troll of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    At least I'm not the only one who can't handle reading the way reddit and 4chan are laid out.
    I hate that shit too.. lol

I almost stopped reading during the first post because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      At least I'm not the only one who can't handle reading the way reddit and 4chan are laid out.
      It's annoying to say the least. I get the first image, but damn trying to read anymore into it.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        It's annoying to say the least. I get the first image, but damn trying to read anymore into it.
        Oh, believe me. I spent 30 minutes trying to tie it all together to post here. You think you're confused now, imagine how confused you'd have been if I just posted the links to the threads with out any context.

Comment

When you're caught releasing fake news so insane that you're practically begging for some evidence to make it look real.

Comment

Looks like MSNBC is backing away.

Comment

Trump opened the presser blaiming US Intel Agencies!

Comment

Guys if you are not watching the Trump press conference you need to catch it later on youtube.

It's fucking golden.

Among many other things , Trump just called CNN fake news to the CNN reporters face.

riamtrying 2 points 7 minutes ago
                From Fox News:
                January 11, 2017 12:10pm Trump says it is disgraceful that intel agencies allowed fake information out and again criticizes CNN and Buzzfeed for spreading it.
                He says this is what he was driving at when he made a reference to Nazi Germany in a tweet this morning.
                He doubles down on Buzzfeed calling it a "failing pile of garbage." When CNN reporter Jim Acosta objects to what he says is an attack on his organization and demands a question, Trump tells him not to be rude and adds: "You are fake news."

Just some of the highlights.
                Last edited by sc281; 01-11-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

You gotta love it when Trump makes a piss joke with regard to pissgate

Comment

I just read through this whole thread and have no fucking idea what it's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Guys if you are not watching the Trump press conference you need to catch it later on youtube.

It's fucking golden.

Among many other things , Trump just called CNN fake news to the CNN reporters face.

riamtrying 2 points 7 minutes ago
                      From Fox News:
                      January 11, 2017 12:10pm Trump says it is disgraceful that intel agencies allowed fake information out and again criticizes CNN and Buzzfeed for spreading it.
                      He says this is what he was driving at when he made a reference to Nazi Germany in a tweet this morning.
                      He doubles down on Buzzfeed calling it a "failing pile of garbage." When CNN reporter Jim Acosta objects to what he says is an attack on his organization and demands a question, Trump tells him not to be rude and adds: "You are fake news."

Just some of the highlights.
                      https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...p_holds_press/
                      I saw the excerpt on facebook 'you are fake news'
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        I just read through this whole thread and have no fucking idea what it's talking about.
                        Some dude on 4chan fabricated a story about Trump, hookers, golden showers, and Russia. He passed it on to a "journalist" who passed it onto the MCCain and CIA. Someone in an intelligence agency leaked it to buzzfeed and CNN. CNN added more shit to the story and ran with it without even attempting to verify the story. Media is crawfishin from the story and McCain admitted he is a liberal. The Autists are celebrating and praising KeK. Got it?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          CNN and Buzzfeed published a report, allegedly from a British former intelligence agent, that claims Russian intelligence has blackmail material on Trump. One of the items is that he hired local Russian strippers to piss in front of him, or on him, in a Russian hotel bed that was supposedly used by the Obamas when they stay in Russia.

Apparently this "report" has been floating around in the intelligence and media communities since sometime in 2015 and it hasn't been reported on because the info is not verified, or even verifiable. Even CNN and Buzzfeed admit that. The story is so sketchy that other news outlets refuse to even run it.

People on 4chan are claiming to have written the report themselves and handed it off to an anti-Trump media member as a joke. And then the story welled up through the media and intelligence communities and was released late yesterday as a news piece.

But it's not clear which "side" is more full of shit. They are both pointing fingers and saying either the original report is fake, or that the 4chan story that the report is fake, was made up.

At this point no one is really sure. But the obvious drive here is that CNN and Buzzfeed are eager to scandalize President-Elect Trump. The way it was released feeds the narrative that the media is in bed with the intelligence community, and they're both dead set against Trump. They are willing to forego all journalistic ideals by publishing an unconfirmed slander piece against an incoming president.

They're calling it Pissgate. I think that just about covers it.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

IMGUR is blowing this shit up believing it hook line and sinker.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

So the website BuzzFeed decided to publish a series of memos that have been floating around for months alleging all kinds of terrible things about Donald Trump. Some of those terrible allegations h…

snip
                              At a moment when journalists are up in arms about “fake news,” what BuzzFeed has done here is take fake news to a new level. Its editor, Ben Smith, acknowledges “there is serious reason to doubt the allegations.” In other words, there is almost certainly fake news inside these memos, and it might all be fake, or some parts of it might be true but buried so deeply under falsity that it would be impossible to separate it out.

“Publishing this dossier reflects how we see the job of reporters in 2017,” Smith writes. This is an amazing thing to say, because if you think it through, it means publishing open libels and slanders is the job of reporters in 2017.

“Fake news will become more sophisticated, and fake, ambiguous, and spun-up stories will spread widely,” warned an important American editor at the end of December 2016. His name: Ben Smith. His publication: BuzzFeed.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                                Some dude on 4chan fabricated a story about Trump, hookers, golden showers, and Russia. He passed it on to a "journalist" who passed it onto the MCCain and CIA. Someone in an intelligence agency leaked it to buzzfeed and CNN. CNN added more shit to the story and ran with it without even attempting to verify the story. Media is crawfishin from the story and McCain admitted he is a liberal. The Autists are celebrating and praising KeK. Got it?
                                Quite a bit of this.
                                Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                CNN and Buzzfeed published a report, allegedly from a British former intelligence agent, that claims Russian intelligence has blackmail material on Trump. One of the items is that he hired local Russian strippers to piss in front of him, or on him, in a Russian hotel bed that was supposedly used by the Obamas when they stay in Russia.

Apparently this "report" has been floating around in the intelligence and media communities since sometime in 2015 and it hasn't been reported on because the info is not verified, or even verifiable. Even CNN and Buzzfeed admit that. The story is so sketchy that other news outlets refuse to even run it.

People on 4chan are claiming to have written the report themselves and handed it off to an anti-Trump media member as a joke. And then the story welled up through the media and intelligence communities and was released late yesterday as a news piece.

But it's not clear which "side" is more full of shit. They are both pointing fingers and saying either the original report is fake, or that the 4chan story that the report is fake, was made up.

At this point no one is really sure. But the obvious drive here is that CNN and Buzzfeed are eager to scandalize President-Elect Trump. The way it was released feeds the narrative that the media is in bed with the intelligence community, and they're both dead set against Trump. They are willing to forego all journalistic ideals by publishing an unconfirmed slander piece against an incoming president.

They're calling it Pissgate. I think that just about covers it.
                                And a whole lot of that.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X