Let's Talk Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    this is not a meme thread, you have one of those already, this is for discussion using words formulated in your own head.
    Lol. Hello Pot. I'm kettle.

Comment

Comment

"I have not met with any Russians at any time to discuss any political campaign and those remarks are unbelievable to me and are false. And I don't have anything else to say about that."

A factually correct answer if you don't know the context of his meeting he allegedly did have. Would it have been wiser to say "I met with the Russian ambassador regarding XXXX and we didn't not discuss the Trump campaign"? Yes, it would have been a smarter answer...if he wanted to disclose the meetings content to the committee.

He states the meeting he had with the Russian ambassador was in his capacity as a then-senator and a member of the Arms Services Committee.

Kind of like Bill Clinton having a private meeting in an airplane with Loretta Lynch (corrected by sc281) in the middle of the FBI investigation into his wife. In fact I find that shadier than the Sessions meeting vs confirmation hearing answer.
        Last edited by KBScobravert; 03-02-2017, 12:00 PM.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

It was then Attorney General Loretta Lynch that Bill Clinton met with while Hillary Clinton was being investigated by the FBI, an agency which she as Attorney General oversaw.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            When your narrative gets BTFO, but you desperately cling to it because of reasons.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                  To recap the interview, if one walks away in what could be frustration and disgust that means they are automatically guilty!1

Comment

Working...
                  X