No announcement yet.

final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmgdao, did you really just use Fox News as a credible source? Jesus Christ the jokes write themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      lmgdao, did you really just use Fox News as a credible source? Jesus Christ the jokes write themselves.
      Uh, get your dementia meds out old man. Nowhere in that post did I mention anything about fox news...

But to bring you up to this decade, no, nobody watches that shit anymore. There are independent journalists on youtube that pull more viewers than they do. Tim Pool for example.
      WH

Comment

lmgdao, did you really just use Fox News as a credible source? Jesus Christ the jokes write themselves.
        Yes, I did. Who gives a shit beside you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Uh, get your dementia meds out old man. Nowhere in that post did I mention anything about fox news...

But to bring you up to this decade, no, nobody watches that shit anymore. There are independent journalists on youtube that pull more viewers than they do. Tim Pool for example.
          You are literally too stupid to insult.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            Yes, I did. Who gives a shit beside you?
            The biggest problem in this country isn't democrats or republicans, it's people like you who know that a source is wildly, unconscionably biased, yet use it anyway. And if you're going to pretend you don't know that Fox News is next door to CNN in the neighborhood of worst news services in the United States, what else are you going to lie to yourself about to try and justify your opinions?

Comment

• Yup - MSM is public enemy #1.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Talisman list the 30 cases Trump has lost. I challenge you, retarded faggot. There aren’t even 30 Trump vs. cases filed and all of them are in various states of appeal.

And the no fraud BS is a total lie just like Russian collusion.

There is actual video of stacks of ballots being counted more than once. There are actual photos of someone on the ballot counting ballots. The election official claiming no one told everyone to leave in Atlanta actually appeared on local news election night telling everyone they were stopping until the next morning.

There are thousands of affidavits attesting to actual fraud, zero of which have been refuted in court.

The world is literally over run with corrupt liars sticking to their talking points.

Keep it up and find out where it leads.

This is the political equivalent of the Ray Rice NFL BS. No one did shit until their faces were rubbed in it. At this point, I din’t care if Trump declares martial law to run Commie faces in their shit. I don’t care if the Proud Boys go on an Antifa killing spree. I will donate to their bail fund as payback for the BS the left had pulled.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post

And the no fraud BS is a total lie just like Russian collusion.
                  Since you like handing out homework, I've got some for you. You've said 5 or 6 times now that I've said there was no fraud. Yet I haven't. So find it and quote where I said it, and prove just one small thing.

If you can't read and interpret the most basic of information, why would anyone think you could grasp the current state of things? Or do you just like cosplaying McCarthy and yelling into an echo chamber?

Comment

• Comment

Since you like handing out homework, I've got some for you. You've said 5 or 6 times now that I've said there was no fraud. Yet I haven't. So find it and quote where I said it, and prove just one small thing.

If you can't read and interpret the most basic of information, why would anyone think you could grasp the current state of things? Or do you just like cosplaying McCarthy and yelling into an echo chamber?
                      “no widespread fraud,” so yes you said no and fraud both in the same sentence.

Yes it’s widespread as in millions of votes. List the cases, liberal talking point CCP shill.

It’s amazing how as soon as you get called out on your case list, you want to change the discussion isn’t it?

Comment

• https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...XFYWvpKX3ZpgdY

Things took an interesting turn this morning. Texas filed a lawsuit at the Supreme Court against Michigan, Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin for ignoring election laws due to the pandemic.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                          https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...XFYWvpKX3ZpgdY

Things took an interesting turn this morning. Texas filed a lawsuit at the Supreme Court against Michigan, Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin for ignoring election laws due to the pandemic.
                          God bless TX.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...XFYWvpKX3ZpgdY

what happens if they win?

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              what happens if they win?
                              The bigger “if” is will the court take the case.

Comment

• The US Government (Dems and 'Pubs alike) are bound and determined to get rid of Trump...

Laws don't matter, votes don't matter... he's been in their way for the past 4 years and they're sick of it.

They need Trump gone so they can get on with the business of screwing over the US Taxpayer and anyone else who's ever worked for a living, owns any property or has $3.00 in a savings account somewhere.... God forbid the ones who own a black rifle or some other means of protection.

All these lawsuits and actions are too little and too late to have much chance of succeeding.

mardyn
                                Last edited by mardyn; 12-08-2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X