Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    talisman in the closet....

Yah right. Anyone saying there is zero voter fraud is so far up the DNCs ass they think Hunter Biden’s laptop is Russian disinfo too.
    To be clear, he never said zero voter fraud, and to also be fair, I don't recall much, if any, black and white thought from Eric.

Comment

talisman in the closet....

Yah right. Anyone saying there is zero voter fraud is so far up the DNCs ass they think Hunter Biden’s laptop is Russian disinfo too.
      Big shock some of you dumbfucks can't figure out the mechanics of finding a non-partisan, accurate news source when you can't even grapple with reading a couple of sentences correctly. Seek help.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Big shock some of you dumbfucks can't figure out the mechanics of finding a non-partisan, accurate news source when you can't even grapple with reading a couple of sentences correctly. Seek help.
        Dear dipshit, what is happening is mathematically impossible without human interference. Only a communist would be stupid enough to think otherwise. You need to seek help and read a fucking book not written by Marx.

Show me how this IS mathematically possible and I will go to the counselor of your choice.

You Commies keep this shit up and you’ll find out where it leads. I’d prefer it if you’d just disavow your citizenship and fuck off to Venezuela instead.

Mechanics, non-partisan, news, grappe, accurate.... you fuckwad Commies and words. Eat shit, math doesn’t speak Commie. Whip out the chalk board and prove it.

Comment

Dear dipshit, what is happening is mathematically impossible without human interference. Only a communist would be stupid enough to think otherwise. You need to seek help and read a fucking book not written by Marx.

Show me how this IS mathematically possible and I will go to the counselor of your choice.

You Commies keep this shit up and you’ll find out where it leads. I’d prefer it if you’d just disavow your citizenship and fuck off to Venezuela instead.

Mechanics, non-partisan, news, grappe, accurate.... you fuckwad Commies and words. Eat shit, math doesn’t speak Commie. Whip out the chalk board and prove it.

If I'm such a communist, then why didn't I vote Democrat in the last four elections, Professor? And yes, I did vote in all four of them. You should stop talking. It makes you sound stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            If I'm such a communist, then why didn't I vote Democrat in the last four elections, Professor? And yes, I did vote in all four of them. You should stop talking. It makes you sound stupid.
            I don’t give a crap who you claim to have voted for. Your actions backing a fraudulent vote count speak volumes about your ability to lie. Again, professor, school us all how its possible to get 100k votes in a row for one M&M. Go get 1 million M&Ms in two colors each. Pull out 100k of the same color in a row without peeking.....

You are saying that is possible and that I sound stupid. So again, eat shit Commie.

Comment

• I think Anthony and Gasser are the same person?

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                I think Anthony and Gasser are the same person?
                I think there is a far better chance you think 2+2 = 5.

Comment

• We really need SVO to step in here and save us at this point.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I think there is a far better chance you think 2+2 = 5.
                    To be fair, you are a fucking moron.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Boy, he's really taking this loss hard.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        To be fair, you are a fucking moron.
                        To be fair, so is Talisman. He's had people threaten to kill him on here before, for a reason. Generally speaking, when that happens it ain't because you're smart.
                        Last edited by Gasser64; 11-05-2020, 09:30 AM.
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                          Trump greatly increased his support from:
                          1. 18% of Black Males - up from 13%
                          2. 8% of Black Females - up from 4%
                          He also increased his support from Latino, LBGT, and Asians....

New York Times columnist Charles Blow appeared distraught at the increased support among minorities for President Trump in the 2020 election.?

I’ve always thought the GOP was foolish to not put more efforts into these groups. Trump showed there is something to work with there. Republicans need to play a long game there. Frankly, beyond the civil rights movement, I think most Black Americans are fairly conservative in many issues and the Democrats have abused their support over the decades.
                          That's all based on polls though, not actual voter data. We all know how accurate polls have been in the past..

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            You still don't get it. First of all, why would I bother to fight you or anyone posing a true threat to me when I could just shoot you. Second, I wouldn't waste breath, time, or even brass to deal with your stupid ass. I'm sure at some point your ignorance will allow you to OD on Tide pods...
                            I don't know why I bother... You can't even understand a simple hypothetical. Nevermind, forget it.

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            The whole idea of standing for something is foreign to you. We have a set of rules, play by them.
                            While they don't? And what, exactly, do you propose to do about that? Stop their hypothetical brass knuckles by hitting it with your hypothetical face?

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            We're not at a life or death war (yet), so save the rhetoric until it's necessary. Until then, use the rules of engagement given to us by our founding fathers and stop being an ignorant asshole.
                            This is actually your strongest argument. However, I'd prevent it from going that far. I'd say stop the life and death war before it ever starts. I'm sure you're well aware of history and how these... people operate. They will push that far. All they need is time. I think you know that. Why let them make it that far?
                            WH

Comment

I don’t give a crap who you claim to have voted for. Your actions backing a fraudulent vote count speak volumes about your ability to lie. Again, professor, school us all how its possible to get 100k votes in a row for one M&M. Go get 1 million M&Ms in two colors each. Pull out 100k of the same color in a row without peeking.....

You are saying that is possible and that I sound stupid. So again, eat shit Commie.
                              You should probably switch to decaf that close to bedtime. Additionally, try reading your posts aloud before hitting submit in the future. It might help you avoid this type of thing.

Comment

• twats

Comment

Working...
                                X