Needed an edger, wound up with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    Unbelievable. An old thread is brought back to life because of this? Open another window, go to Google, search images for "lawnboy 1015 edger." The third image that comes up is this one, and it's a better image than the first two.
    Oh no!... So it's Google that's the "thief". They should send a strongly worded email to them too!

Comment

Lol @ the tractor forum thread.

Hey tractor forum dorks, nobody here gives a shit.

No, we are not going to ban someone for posting a pic of someone else's fucking lawn equipment. And I thought we were a bunch of dorks with nothing better to do!

Comment

Hey, look at this awesome gas can I found at a garage sale!

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Look at those guys all happy about calling someone out for using an image from the interwebs..lol. Man some people get worked up over nothing.

Throw a flag up on the BP that were being attacked.

Comment

I better quit using stock pictures for guns and such - I'm such an outlaw.

Wow, they really are getting spun up over there. I don't get it.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Seems typical. If you have the time and money to collect and restore old garden equipment, you have the time to manufacture a bitchfest circling around the use of a picture.

Comment

I think several people here are angry over nothing. Notice no one from the tractor forum has said anything about banning anyone. The point was that the OP was claiming the actual edger in the photo, not one like it was his.
                  Who hasn't used photos off the web to show something LIKE what they are talking about? I have and do and will continue, but I'm not claiming them to be mine.
                  Besides, that was MY footprint on the Moon. As a matter of fact, that IS my Moon and it is copywrited.

Surely you can do something more fun with my avatar? What a great place.
                  Last edited by Collins; 02-25-2015, 03:27 PM. Reason: fun

Comment

Angry? Maybe you were not the friendliest tractor forum...but we aren't angry. Were laughing at the fit y'all threw over a publicly posted image.

Comment

Well, there you go then. We were laughing about a guy bragging he owned it. (2 years ago) Sounds like we both came out pleased. Plus I found a Mustang forum I hadn't heard of that may be able to help me put a 302 in my '67 Econoline Pickup later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Collins View Post
                        I think several people here are angry over nothing. Notice no one from the tractor forum has said anything about banning anyone. The point was that the OP was claiming the actual edger in the photo, not one like it was his.
                        Who hasn't used photos off the web to show something LIKE what they are talking about? I have and do and will continue, but I'm not claiming them to be mine.
                        Besides, that was MY footprint on the Moon. As a matter of fact, that IS my Moon and it is copywrited.

Who's angry? We love it when the village gets a new idiot. All I know is you came over here and found an almost 3 year old thread that one of your buddies found and griped about a publicly posted picture he took and posted God knows how long ago. No one cares if he grabbed an image from Google, checked for a copyright, etc. Why don't you go over to your tractor forum and start a thread about tire rotation.

Comment

I see you can copy and past without reading. You are right. Nobody cares if he grabbed a photo off the web. I'm glad you picked up on that. NEXT.

Comment

I see you can copy and past without reading. You are right. Nobody cares if he grabbed a photo off the web. NEXT.
                            so... why are you here?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Oh wow. They really weren't thinking when they left evidence of MTF in the exif data...
                              I don't get why someone with that many posts wouldn't know better.... Oh well. Hopefully you get your picture taken down and someone in the time out chair.
                              Typically when someone references giving someone a "timeout" they are referring to a ban.

Nobody here is angry, we are laughing at people in your thread. It was a crybaby thread about something posted nearly 3 years ago, by a guy that hasn't even visited this forum in over 13 months. And apparently it bothered people enough that you came here to "call him out". lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                so... why are you here?
                                Perhaps Collins is really Dan Bishop, project manager at GE...

Comment

Working...
                                X