No announcement yet.

Roofing question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, where are you located? What areas do you serve?

Is roofing all you do, or other construction related things as well?

David
    GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
      Mike must be real busy.......I called him regarding my roof after the storm in July and I never heard back from him again. The cost of the new roof on my house and garage was just under $20,000.
      Please accept my apologies, I must have dropped the ball on that. Did we ever actually speak or did you just leave a message? I generally do try to take care of folks.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Would a ball hammer be something I could use to check for "bruises"?
      Nope, that powders the granules and is easily identifiable. The only way that I'm aware of to fake hail is with ice cubes and a wrist rocket. Be sure and put each impact exactly in the middle of the shingles that are close to ridges and valleys... lol

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      And how much is that these days ?
      Dimensional shingles, up to a 9:12 pitch, is at $225 per square right now, one layer off and back on.

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
      Mike, where are you located? What areas do you serve?

Is roofing all you do, or other construction related things as well?

David

I am in Wylie but have driven as far as Azle for board members in the past. I am in general construction with a focus on roofing. Third generation construction with about 20 years of roofing centric work behind me.

We just wrapped up an 18x32 deck here in town and are beginning a 12x20 cedar porch for a Rockwall judge now.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        I am in Wylie but have driven as far as Azle for board members in the past. I am in general construction with a focus on roofing. Third generation construction with about 20 years of roofing centric work behind me.

We just wrapped up an 18x32 deck here in town and are beginning a 12x20 cedar porch for a Rockwall judge now.

Well I am in Burleson and we are wanting to have a covered pavillion done in the backyard with a stone/brick fireplace, a seating area and an extension on the flatwork for a hot tub down the road...

Anything you would be interested in?

David
        GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
          Well I am in Burleson and we are wanting to have a covered pavillion done in the backyard with a stone/brick fireplace, a seating area and an extension on the flatwork for a hot tub down the road...

Anything you would be interested in?

David
          That's a hike but I would definitely be interested in bidding on that for you. When could we come by?
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            That's a hike but I would definitely be interested in bidding on that for you. When could we come by?
            Whatever is easiest for you... I will PM you.

David
            GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
            X