Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior painting roller and brush or spray rig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    <--- just got done with scraping and texturing the ceiling. About to start the paint.

If you've never scraped popcorn before, take a garden sprayer and lightly mist the popcorn, give it a minute then when you hit it with the scraper it should just fall off.
    When I did my house in TX, I just 'knocked down' the popcorn with a putty knife. Looked just like the walls when done, and no wet mess to clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      When I did my house in TX, I just 'knocked down' the popcorn with a putty knife. Looked just like the walls when done, and no wet mess to clean up.
      The mess really wasn't wet, it was really just enough water to loosen it up - not soak the rock behind it. Also I'm replacing all of the carpet, so most of the mess will be rolled up and drug outside. I'll just have to vacuum/blow out the room after everything is done.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        The mess really wasn't wet, it was really just enough water to loosen it up - not soak the rock behind it. Also I'm replacing all of the carpet, so most of the mess will be rolled up and drug outside. I'll just have to vacuum/blow out the room after everything is done.
        come remove my popcorn ceiling and get the 24-pk or a bottle, fajitas.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          come remove my popcorn ceiling and get the 24-pk or a bottle, fajitas.
          Are you paying my mileage?

Comment

Working...
          X