Lizard invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizard invasion

I am ok with seeing one here or there. I know they are great for eating spiders and such. With this being said, if I go look at my front porch right now, I'll be able to count 15 to 25 of the little guys, just hanging out on the wall, and ceiling of my porch. Or earlier, I opened a sprinkler box and there were 4 in there. I live in the city. Do I need to do anything about them? And if so, What? I can get pics if needed.

I've got a bunch of geckos and spiny lizards, a couple of pretty huge ones actually, and they've never given me any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I've got a bunch of geckos and spiny lizards, a couple of pretty huge ones actually, and they've never given me any problems.
      pics of these "pretty huge" lizards?

we have the geckos all over. they dont bite/bother us, so we leave them be.

ants on the other hand get killed on sight. even if they havent bitten me i assume they want to, so fuck 'em!

Comment

I have them all around my place and I like them. Besides, I'm fairly close to the lake and the mosquito's would probably carry us off without the little guys here to thin them out. The heat has kept our "sightings" down, but they're starting to show themselves more now. They're harmless and actually really cool to watch in the evenings on the deck.

Comment

I've actually started seeing a few around my house as well, in the years I've lived here maybe seen a couple. Over the past few weeks I've seen quite a few.

Comment

Have a few that came with the house. I keep meaning to scrape those fuckers off.

Comment

I have those gross things all over my front and back porch. It never fails they get smashed in the door or try to have a free for all in my house. I actually just sprayed another round of Bengal in hopes to rid the problematic little things. I despise them.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                pics of these "pretty huge" lizards?

He's no Komodo Dragon or anything, but free roaming on my back porch, pretty good size. Lived in Arlington almost 30 years and this is the biggest one I've seen.

Comment

I walked in to a new home to mark it for paint touch ups and was greeted by this guy behind the study door

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                    I have those gross things all over my front and back porch. It never fails they get smashed in the door or try to have a free for all in my house. I actually just sprayed another round of Bengal in hopes to rid the problematic little things. I despise them.
                    Girls....

Comment

Don't let them chill in your garage. They'll crap all over the walls and it doesn't come off easy.
                      2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        I walked in to a new home to mark it for paint touch ups and was greeted by this guy behind the study door

Whoa!

Comment

I have them all over my yard too, but I like them. Here is one of the bigger ones that is always on this tree next to my shed. He is the biggest one I have seen so far.
                          Last edited by Cannon88; 10-01-2013, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post

Was that in Forney? I see lizards every time I walk outside. I was in the attic and found a couple of geckos crawling around in the rafters.

Comment

I've found 2 of these little guys in my house this week

Comment

Working...
                              X