No announcement yet.

Lizard invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a few geckos around the house. I don't bother them as they don't bother me
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

oh, and my wife names every lizard that comes in our house "Lizzy"... that that's just damn cute to me
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

We've got Texas spiny lizards and green anoles outside and those little geckos inside. They don't bother me. My wife will flip the fuck out when she sees a gecko and scream like she's been shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          oh, and my wife names every lizard that comes in our house "Lizzy"... that that's just damn cute to me
          I call mine Gordon.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            I have those gross things all over my front and back porch. It never fails they get smashed in the door or try to have a free for all in my house. I actually just sprayed another round of Bengal in hopes to rid the problematic little things. I despise them.
            I'm with you chick, I Bengal everything! If it crawls, flies, spins a web, hangs upside down from the ceiling/walls, it gets fogged...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

i havent seen any of those around here

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              we have a shit load of these though

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Was that in Forney? I see lizards every time I walk outside. I was in the attic and found a couple of geckos crawling around in the rafters.
                Yeah, out in Devonshire. Fucker startled the shit out of me! We use colored tape so trades know what to fix. So I called the builder and asked him what kind of upgrades they had and what color tape to mark that bastard with. One of the builders came and picked it up and took him home

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                  Yeah, out in Devonshire. Fucker startled the shit out of me! We use colored tape so trades know what to fix. So I called the builder and asked him what kind of upgrades they had and what color tape to mark that bastard with. One of the builders came and picked it up and took him home

I jumped on my dining room table over an itty bitty thing compared to that ugly thing you found. I would've marked him with a bullet!

Comment

lol

"repair bullet hole in floor"
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      lol

"repair bullet hole in floor"
                      Everyone should experience how loud a .45 is in a house. The hole in the wood floors adds character.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Everyone should experience how loud a .45 is in a house. The hole in the wood floors adds character.
                        I was next to a 12 ga. loaded w/birdshot went it went off in a bedroom. My ears rang for 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          I was next to a 12 ga. loaded w/birdshot went it went off in a bedroom. My ears rang for 2 days.
                          30-30 for me.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            We were drunk and it was 2rds from a 1911. That ugly chair had it coming. My brother redid the floors years later and cleared over the bullet.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

All over the outside of my house. And those big ones like in the picture. Dont bother me, dont bother them. They eat spiders thats a bonus
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                                I've found 2 of these little guys in my house this week

I can walk out any given morning and see about 25-30 of these things. My wife's cats eat any that get into the house.
                                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
                                X