Another pool build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another pool build

I previously posted about my build in another thread...

So we decided to have a pool installed in our back yard. Now that the paperwork and permits are out of the way they can begin doing actual work. It started today last Tuesday.

I haven't had a chance to do a step by step, but here are a few pictures of where I'm at. We still have landscaping, decided to do a in ground firepit and seating where the flowerbed closest to the beach is, and finish up the lighting (under eve lighting on the building, landscape, waterfall).

That night time setup is baller as fuck.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
        That night time setup is baller as fuck.
        No kidding - nice!!!

Comment

I dig it.
          sigpic

Comment

That looks badass.

Comment

Thanks everyone, its been a long project.

Electrical is finished up, still awaiting the start of the fire pit, and then landscaping. Everything is app/iPhone controlled (Eve lighting, landscape lighting, waterfall, slide)

Comment

Very nice...I really like those rock slides. What company did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                  Very nice...I really like those rock slides. What company did you use?
                  Extreme Exteriors out of Abilene. I live in Midland, but they cover DFW to Midland. I chose them because they do it all from pool to landscaping.

Comment

Looks great! Love the night look.

Comment

What color/type of plaster is that? Looks a little greenish during the day?

Comment

Originally posted by JordonMusser View Post
                        What color/type of plaster is that? Looks a little greenish during the day?
                        Its a light grey plaster...we are having some issues with the color right now. It was suppose to be Caspian Sea (dark grey).

They may actually have to re-plaster the pool. If so we may go midnight blue or blue. Plaster is the really only issue I have right now.

Comment

Interesting. I am doing French Grey Pebblesheen, and all the pictures I have seen of it make the water look very blue.

Comment

pool+ tree + plants/flowers + wind + spring/fall = fuck me having a pool to skim every day..
                            x color looks awsome...cant wait till we replaster this fucking PAINTED pool.

Comment

Originally posted by JordonMusser View Post
                              Interesting. I am doing French Grey Pebblesheen, and all the pictures I have seen of it make the water look very blue.

The company has been fantastic working with us on the plaster issues we have had. They are going to demo the plaster and do a pebble for us. We haven't decided a color yet, but I'm interested in the French Grey.

Last edited by gripenfelter; 04-11-2014, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X