Another pool build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    pool+ tree + plants/flowers + wind + spring/fall = fuck me having a pool to skim every day..
    x color looks awsome...cant wait till we replaster this fucking PAINTED pool.

Try being in West Texas and deal with the dirt.

Comment

Pic of the waterfall, its turned up full blast in this picture.

Comment

We still have more landscaping to do, about 30 more plants. This was a pick after they did some landscaping yesterday. We still have furniture, potted plants, decorations to do.

Comment

Looks great man. French Grey might be a little too dark for me.. glad I saw yours, only because we are doing very light coping.

Comment

Originally posted by JordonMusser View Post
            Looks great man. French Grey might be a little too dark for me.. glad I saw yours, only because we are doing very light coping.
            When you go lighter, they can always darken it with lowering the ph during plaster curing. If you go to darker, you can't lighten it.

I like the darker color, it gives the pool a crystal clear look. Like a clear natural spring.

Just a heads up....that is not French Grey. That is a Caspian sea made darker with a little bit of the ph bath.

Comment

Looks nice i'll probably replaster my painted pool in 3 years same color as yours.

Comment

That little slide is very good in all the swimming pool. is that made with fiber glass? or some other material? But i think you can add more thing on the pool.. You should check some other designs of pools.
                Last edited by George S. Shelton; 05-20-2014, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X