No announcement yet.

Homeowners Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony hooked us up with Allstate which was surprisingly the best price for us.

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
      I'm bumping this. I have a 1700 square foot home, built in 2009 with out a pool. My current policy is 1200 a year. It's going up to $1800. Who are y'all using?
      You can reach out to me via e-mail, office or pm here and I can work out a quote for you. You'll receive a Free visa gift card for letting me complete the quote for you (*no purchase necessary*).

You can also click on the Allstate banner above and it will direct you to my Allstate website and you can also submit your information via there, please keep in mind the rates the system may give you may not calculate all the discounts you qualify for and you may be able to receive a better rate if I can actually complete the quote for you personally or someone in my office.

-Tony Dominguez

817-405-2011
      tdominguez@allstate.com
      1101 E. Bardin Rd. Ste. 141
      Arlington, TX. 76018
      Allstate Insurance
      Dominguez Agency
      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
      Arlington, TX. 76018
      817-405-2011
      tdominguez@allstate.com
      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
        We just switched our cars and house to allstate. Saved us almost 800 a year after combining it. So far the local agent we have been dealing with has been great!
        Allstate Insurance
        Dominguez Agency
        Arlington, TX. 76018
        817-405-2011
        tdominguez@allstate.com
        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          Tony hooked us up with Allstate which was surprisingly the best price for us.

Glad we could help you out Tim!
          Allstate Insurance
          Dominguez Agency
          Arlington, TX. 76018
          817-405-2011
          tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

We had State Farm for over 16 years and finally changed after they kept jacking up our rates. We went through Goosehead Insurance: JC.Harter@goosehead.com

Our homeowners is through QBE First. Built in 2009, 3400 sq ft, we pay an extra $100 a year to have a $1,000 wind and hail deductible and it is $1,150 a year

Cars are through Safeco and we pay $172 a month for full converage on three cars.

Comment

I am bumping this again. I sold my house this past week and am shopping insurance for the new pad. Any recent recommendations?

Comment

Mine is $2658 per year on a 2300 sq foot house. No pool.
                WH

Comment

$800/year with Farmers. 2705sqft custom built in 2014 including $26,000 covered in separate structures. 1% deductible. No pool.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                    $800/year with Farmers. 2705sqft custom built in 2014 including $26,000 covered in separate structures. 1% deductible. No pool.
                    new homes are always cheaper

Comment

Working...
                    X