Concrete pouring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miketyler View Post
    My guy told me as long as the lead-in portion from the street remains intact, no permit required.
    Even the first 10 feet or whatever that as the easement?

Comment

I'm in burleson. I used a landscape company last year to add on to the drive where I added the carport. I think it was about 4 yards. They did all the prep included the bar for 600. The work was excellent. Can't find the number but company is 3 brothers landscaping. They r in our area.

Comment

The lead in was the portion that actually tied into the street pour. In this case, it was only 3-4 ft. It worked out because there were reliefs cut already separating the street lead-in from the rest of the driveway. The driveway had a large crack running mostly down the center and had created a huge step as one side was higher than the other.
        Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
          I'm in burleson. I used a landscape company last year to add on to the drive where I added the carport. I think it was about 4 yards. They did all the prep included the bar for 600. The work was excellent. Can't find the number but company is 3 brothers landscaping. They r in our area.
          Man if you can find a phone number or website, it would be appreciated.
          GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
            Man if you can find a phone number or website, it would be appreciated.

maybe this is it?

Comment

Call my guy Gabriel. He did great work and was negotiable. He can be reached at 972-948-3623.
              Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

If you guys know someone who works in the Wylie area, I'd like to have my patio extended.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  If you guys know someone who works in the Wylie area, I'd like to have my patio extended.
                  steve, call this guy and tell him that brad in wylie told you to call...he just did some work for me, and it turned out great!

danny
                  b&b concrete
                  972-989-7010

Comment

I've actually been looking to have a fairly large patio in the back yard poured. The catch is I would like to have it stamped and stained to look like rock. I've gotten two quotes one around $4500.00 and the other was just over $6000.00. Those quotes seemed high to me, but I don't really know.

The pad is 43ish feet by 14 feet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                      I've actually been looking to have a fairly large patio in the back yard poured. The catch is I would like to have it stamped and stained to look like rock. I've gotten two quotes one around $4500.00 and the other was just over $6000.00. Those quotes seemed high to me, but I don't really know.

The pad is 43ish feet by 14 feet.
                      Is that poured + stamping and staining?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        Is that poured + stamping and staining?

Correct. I was told that included stamping and powder staining.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                          Correct. I was told that included stamping and powder staining.
                          PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                            PM Sent
                            Returned.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                              steve, call this guy and tell him that brad in wylie told you to call...he just did some work for me, and it turned out great!

danny
                              b&b concrete
                              972-989-7010
                              Thanks Brad.

Comment

Working...
                              X