FWPD Police Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWPD Police Trainee

It's that time again! I think June 3rd is the official start date for applications. July 19th is the test date. Watch the wonderful video in the link for more info.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
    George Orwell

That's a horrible video. The guy doesn't seem to have much public speaking experience.

Comment

Received an email today to attend the test date, Any idea on how the Civil Service exam is or consist of?

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
        Received an email today to attend the test date, Any idea on how the Civil Service exam is or consist of?
        Same and all Civil Service exams are. Reading comp, math, bullshit. Personality test at the end. 105 or 155 questions total.

Comment

Good luck I'll be testing as well...

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
            There is a link to a study guide under the crappy video in my link.
            "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
            George Orwell

Comment

lol. I've seen it all now. A damn study guide for the civil service exam.

Comment

I made a 93 last year when I took it and I'm horrible at taking tests. I drew a horrible tie breaker number and never heard back.

Comment

When is fort worth going to do the lateral transfer again?! Im not about to go through another academy...

Comment

Considering.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

for anyone interested i spoke with a recruiter today who stated they have been approved 3 academies classes with a max of 40 per class. she said the cut off for the last test score was an 89 and figured this one would be around the same. good luck to all that test...

Comment

How long is the test?
                        Black 1998 Cobra #2885

Comment

Originally posted by cobra#2885 View Post
                          How long is the test?
                          Email said 1hr and some change..

Comment

Wish I would have seen this earlier. Definitely sets a goal for next year.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                              When is fort worth going to do the lateral transfer again?! Im not about to go through another academy...
                              I have no idea. You still have to go thru an academy program It's just way shorter and more laid back. More FWPD/City stuff than anything else.
                              George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                              X