Union Pacific hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    Sorry Steven for this post going to shit. I have no respect for anyone including you. But then again that is why I came in here still single off to the bra section in the Sears catalog.
    That's demonstrable progress on your part, owning up to your faults. Keep working at it and you might even be able to post like a mature adult someday.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      God damn dude. Why don't you fucking live and let live. You could have said they're going to hire XX amount of conductors in 2012 and left the sanctimonious statements off. Then you act like you're the better one when people call you on it. Take notes from FreightTrain. Come in and make your statement, don't wave your dick around like working for the railroad is so much better than any other job, ever.

With all that being said, once I get a few things taken care of I'll be seeking employment in the railroad industry.
      I guess u didn't read my first post. Before u open u fucking mouth why not read everything. Good luck getting on at the RR. Without a referral u have about .5% chance getting on.
      Originally posted by The King
      I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

I guess u didn't read my first post. Before u open u fucking mouth why not read everything. Good luck getting on at the RR. Without a referral u have about .5% chance getting on.
        care to provide a referral

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
          care to provide a referral
          X2

Comment

Looking to hire 175 conductors for Fort Worth service unit in 2012.

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
            U damn right. If u won the lottery u still wouldn't have a better life lower class trash

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            What is up big money bags? Did Santa get u a hooker for Christmas?

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$
            LOL, when u shit all the fly's come. Tell ur mom I said hi.

Sorry Steven for this post going to shit. Denny and King have no respect for anyone including you. But then again that is why they are both still single jerking off to the bra section in the Sears catalog.
            you tell their ass CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
              Before everyone gets all giddy and applies before thinking. Please PM someone that knows about the hiring session. They have some pretty strict and left field filters on the application process. Click one wrong box and you're kicked out of the application process and can't continue.
              I learned this the hard way. There is a way around it if you get the rejection letter after you answer the preliminary questions.

Comment

I did read your first post. You could have said how many they were hiring and left the other bullshit off. So apparently the only person not reading here is you, as I said the same thing in my first post.

I'll take superfluous BS for $300, Alex

Comment

I did read your first post. You could have said how many they were hiring and left the other bullshit off. So apparently the only person not reading here is you, as I said the same thing in my first post.

I'll take superfluous BS for $300, Alex
                  There went ur referral. Pick a new career for $500 Alex

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                  I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                    I know more people who work for the railroad than just you, sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment

I know more people who work for the railroad than just you, sorry to burst your bubble.
                      Cool, "IF" u get hired on I will make sure that I get you for conductor training.

Comment

youre not educated are you?

Comment

LOL @ the choo-choo stewardess who considers a conductur's (sic) menial job to be a "career".
                          Last edited by The King; 12-30-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Cool, "IF" u get hired on I will make sure that I get you for conductor training.
                            You tell these non train driving fools!!! CHOOCHOOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              LOL @ the choo-choo stewardess who considers a conductur's (sic) menial job to be a "career".

conductur's? "CONDUCTOR" fucking retard.

Was 3rd grade that hard? Can ur mom not edit ur posts?

Comment

Oops,

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                                X