Union Pacific hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coors View Post
    Dewayne do you work the yard or are you on the road? How long have you worked for union pacific, because the only guys I knew that made around 90k was the old heads that could hold a certain job. Dont get me wrong you can make good money with great retirement but I dont think your making 100k a year maybe around the 65k mark. Who is your trainmaster for union pacific. Dewayne your probably a nice guy but how your talking to people on here comes off like your better than everybody else.

LOL, old heads. I don't care if you have been there 1 year or 40 years. ALL trip rates are the same. "Guarantee extra board" is $3441.96 plus a bonus day if you do not take off in a pay period. That is $82K or $88K with bonus day minimum pay. I work the regular turn which I have never made below $4K a pay check. If $65K is all you get at BNSF ur union agreements suck but you people do not make as much as UP employees.

I don't think I am better than everyone but I have help 4 people get on at UP as conductors. Does that mean I contribute more than most people here? YEP

By they way I call BS that you work for BNSF as a conductor.

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Last edited by dewayne6243; 01-16-2012, 08:58 AM.
    Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

I worked in Denver Colorado for BNSF and when we use to go over to union pacific to drop cars in your yard your engines were old and beat up thats why when Warren Buffet invested in BNSF and not union pacific. Warren Buffet said union pacific was to unorganized. later choo choo wooo wooo

Comment

Originally posted by Coors View Post
        I worked in Denver Colorado for BNSF and when we use to go over to union pacific to drop cars in your yard your engines were old and beat up thats why when Warren Buffet invested in BNSF and not union pacific. Warren Buffet said union pacific was to unorganized. later choo choo wooo wooo

Warren Buffett invested in BNSF because he can control the management and run it like the military. That is why they make $65K a year MAX. Hell I can call in sick 2 times a week for the entire year and never get questioned. Do that at BNSF and ur fired the first month.

LOL, half of our engines in the yard are BNSF and Northfolk Southern because they don't have enough work for there engines. As long as I have ice cold A/C and my chair reclines back I don't give a damn what the engine looks like. Price u have to pay to make $100K+ a year.

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
        I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO GO INTO UP THIS COMPANY IS HIRING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT , iM IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WORKING AREA THAN EGINEERING WE WORK ON TRACK MAINT. UP IS MAKING ALOT OF MONEY , JUST WATCH THOSE MONEY TRAINS GO BY EVERY TIME WE ARE AT WORK EVERY THING STOPS WHEN THOSE TRAINS ROLL.iF ANYONE IS REALLY INTRESTED GET YOU CDL AND AS MANY ENDORSMENTS AS YOU CAN .

Comment

Wut
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Choo Choo War up IN HURRR?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                LOL, old heads. I don't care if you have been there 1 year or 40 years. ALL trip rates are the same. "Guarantee extra board" is $3441.96 plus a bonus day if you do not take off in a pay period. That is $82K or $88K with bonus day minimum pay. I work the regular turn which I have never made below $4K a pay check. If $65K is all you get at BNSF ur union agreements suck but you people do not make as much as UP employees.

I don't think I am better than everyone but I have help 4 people get on at UP as conductors. Does that mean I contribute more than most people here? YEP

By they way I call BS that you work for BNSF as a conductor.

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                Oh my God, $4,000, that is a lot of money. I need a pay cut, where can I sign on? lmao
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Oh my God, $4,000, that is a lot of money. I need a pay cut, where can I sign on? lmao
                  LOL, no you don't. U need to stop eating so much beer belly fat ass.

Comment

Trains are fo "da gays".
                    Ded

Comment

LOL, no you don't. U need to stop eating so much beer belly fat ass.
                      Your wife likes my fat gut though!
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Your wife likes my fat gut though!
                        LOL, the only person I can think of that would find ur fat hairy gut attractive might be that crackhead homo The King.

Comment

LOL, the only person I can think of that would find ur fat hairy gut attractive might be that crackhead homo The King.
                          He gives great head!

Comment

Originally posted by Duhwhine
                            I'm the bitch in my relationship
                            We got that already, puta, you don't have to keep repeating it

Comment

He gives great head!
                              He also gives a good rim job.

Comment

Excellent, the puta has finally returned, and has begun yet another day of being the bitch in the relationship.

Have fun now and remember to do as you're told.

Comment

Working...
                                X