No announcement yet.

Work in Denton at Peterbilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the blue 15 GT and the Green coupe on nice days. i park in the east lot though.
    92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
    15 GT w/PP

Comment

• Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
      I have the blue 15 GT and the Green coupe on nice days. i park in the east lot though.
      I park over there and have drooled over your blue stang, good to know its someone here. What department are you in?

Comment

I have the blue 15 GT and the Green coupe on nice days. i park in the east lot though.
        Love that DIB track pack.
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
          Snacksnack dailys a vdub now.....he thinks mpgs are cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
          him and everyone else. Seems like on weekends 1/3 of the plant drive tdis

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
            I park over there and have drooled over your blue stang, good to know its someone here. What department are you in?
            Chassis paint.
            92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
            15 GT w/PP

Comment

Are those 19`s or 20`s on the `15`s rims?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                Are those 19`s or 20`s on the `15`s rims?
                19s
                92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                15 GT w/PP

Comment

• Just applied for several different positions. How long is the usual waiting period to hear back?
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                    Just applied for several different positions. How long is the usual waiting period to hear back?
                    I`m assuming you applied for the salary positions?

I applied for hourly production. It took me 6 weeks to go from day of application to interview day. I am still waiting for a call 3 weeks after the interview. In every step up until this one I always heard back within a few days.

Edit: It was 5 weeks not 6 from the date I filled out the application to the day I had the interview
                    Last edited by Mongoose; 05-29-2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• ya never know but since you applied for several positions im going to assume its not the typical jobs that are in this thread.

Comment

• It would have to have been for a salary position. There isn't a current application pool

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                          I applied for hourly production. It took me 6 weeks to go from day of application to interview day. I am still waiting for a call 3 weeks after the interview. In every step up until this one I always heard back within a few days.
                          I haven't heard of anyone new in several weeks. I think they are only hiring for replacements rather then upping production therefor it will me much slower.

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                            I haven't heard of anyone new in several weeks. I think they are only hiring for replacements rather then upping production therefor it will me much slower.
                            That`s kind of what I gathered. Still more than enough to do here around the farm for the time being, so it`s really working out in my case. My mom is wanting me to take her to Pennsylvania next month so she can spend some time with her brother. Want to bet that`s when they call?

Comment

• I am pretty sure they were salaried positions, just kinda applied for everything I would be interested in. If a hourly position pops up let me know!
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• That's not the way it works. You gotta apply with a group of people and they just fill spots as they need them. We will post up when the next pool opens

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X