Work in Denton at Peterbilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
    Haha I forgot all about that. I don't necessarily think it was a "record" but Bill was pretty impressed by it. And if you wanna go days and stay days then go to the frame shop lol. They have like 4600 clock numbers on days now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Oh man, I haven`t welded anything is a very long time. Is the welding aspect for that all automated? or if you get annointed as a welder - Do they at least train/re-train you first?
    Last edited by Mongoose; 04-23-2015, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• I'm sure if you were to weld there would be training involved. And Wayne you sir can suck it lol. I said it wasn't a record. I just did bad ass. I did like 27 complete correct bolt assemblies lol

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

I said it wasn't a record. I just did bad ass. I did like 27 complete correct bolt assemblies lol
        Holy shit! I better go out and buy a couple more boxes of wheaties if I expect to beat that. LOL

You sure they don`t have a plaque with your picture and one of the 27 assemblies somewhere on a wall as a memorial?

Last edited by Mongoose; 04-23-2015, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• You need something to suck bitch lol. I did 25. So you have me beat

Comment

• Hamds on

Ok so I don't know what happened. I went to hands on and completed 5 out of 6 tasks. I got an email the same day saying due to high volume of competition I wasn't selected. Now how do I have to wait to take assessment again?

Comment

• 6 months then you can reapply

Comment

• Oh ok. Thanx

Comment

As far as 3rd shift its pretty much just paint cab/sleeper Assembly and the back door which is test tracking touch up and fvv. I'm starting a cab trim offline trial team.

Sleeper assy has 3rd shift??? Is this just offline work? I'm a liner in sleeper assy on 2nd shift and wasn't aware of a 3rd shift. I want to go 3rd shift. I would like to hold out for grade 4 3rd shift if possible. But if they have something in sleepers I would transfer in a heartbeat.

Is anyone in Test here? I've been waiting for a 3rd shift opening to bid on.

If anyone is in the area stop by and say hi. Like I said, I'm a Liner in Sleeper Trim. My name is Chad. It would be cool to put some faces with usernames.

Comment

• Well I don't know where you have been they have had bids for test at least once this year all ready. I wouldn't expect anymore for awhile but you never know.

Comment

• Most of us are second shift test fvv backdoor with the exception of a few included that fucker Wayne Fontenot. I believe they are starting a 3rd shift sleeper build shortly. I thought it was already a done deal.....pretty sure that new kid last name Randall is going

Comment

• Quick update. I passed the hands on test and will interview next week.

Comment

• there has been a sleeper build 3rd for over a month now. there are only 6 people there and 5 of us in cab build. rumor has it they are about to add more.

so i have seed several mustangs in the lot lately... who drives what?

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                            Well I don't know where you have been they have had bids for test at least once this year all ready. I wouldn't expect anymore for awhile but you never know.

Yeah, I remember seeing it posted a while back. I wasn't sure what all they did until recently though. I talked to a guy that went 3rd shift and he explain what he did and that sparked an interest. At this point I want to hold off on transferring until after June 23 so I can get my year raise and then bid on something.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                              there has been a sleeper build 3rd for over a month now. there are only 6 people there and 5 of us in cab build. rumor has it they are about to add more.

Oh, I was thinking he was talking about sleeper trim. I might look into that. I would really like to hold out for a grade 4 position, but 3rd shift is my main goal.

I drive the silver 1968 Firebird.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                                there has been a sleeper build 3rd for over a month now. there are only 6 people there and 5 of us in cab build. rumor has it they are about to add more.

I have a yellow 82 GT, but i only bring it up every once in a while. My daily is a black FX2 at the very back of the lot.

Cheezebandit has the silver /black 2015 GT
                                Originally posted by StangTamer View Post
                                Oh, I was thinking he was talking about sleeper trim. I might look into that. I would really like to hold out for a grade 4 position, but 3rd shift is my main goal.

I drive the silver 1968 Firebird.
                                Ah I've seen that up there i didn't realize that was yours.
                                2014 GT
                                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                                X