Lookin for some work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for some work

As the title says I'm lookin for a new job. There has been some BS goin on here for some time now and it's time for me to go. For those that don't know me I'm currently working at a burger place, going to school, and in the oeuvres of moving out. I don't have a degree yet, I'm looking for almost any job that can pay the bills. Don't mind manual labor and I don't mind riding a desk. I'm just looking for somethin else. I'm in the Carrollton area but willing to drive a little bit. pm me if you have any questions, thanks.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Good luck with your search. If anything opens up at my place I'll give you a shout, though nothing is planned right now.

Comment

Thanks man
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Are your lips chapped?

Comment

Can you work on weekends?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            Are your lips chapped?
            im sure we can work something out, discretely of course.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Can you work on weekends?
              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Yes
                I know of some weekend work. Its nothing special.

Comment

For those looking, he is a good kid and I fully believe would be a good employee. I know TheHead has worked his ass off! I'd hire him, if I had a spot open.

Probie - Just make sure you shave that patchy beard before you interview!

Comment

He gives a mean handy.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      He gives a mean handy.
                      I wouldn't know anything about that. But he does get stuck tackling a lot of grunt work, and only complains a little, so maybe you could get him to do it if you approach it right..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        For those looking, he is a good kid and I fully believe would be a good employee. I know TheHead has worked his ass off! I'd hire him, if I had a spot open.

Probie - Just make sure you shave that patchy beard before you interview!
                        Already did haha

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          Already did haha
                          Don't feel bad.. I had to wait a while until I could grow facial hair too. Just takes a little time after the boys drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Don't feel bad.. I had to wait a while until I could grow facial hair too. Just takes a little time after the boys drop.
                            I apreciate the words btw. And mine were dropped in elementary school. Surgically.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                              X