Lookin for some work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I apreciate the words btw. And mine were dropped in elementary school. Surgically.
    Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    PM sent
    lol
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      lol
      Hey, testicular tortion is a bitch
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I wish I could be of help, but keep that attitude up...something good will come along your way!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Hey, testicular tortion is a bitch
          not dismissing that at all. I did read your post twice, and then giggled when I saw the PM SENT post right under it.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

not dismissing that at all. I did read your post twice, and then giggled when I saw the PM SENT post right under it.
            It was kinda funny
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I didn't even see the post above it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I didn't even see the post above it.
                sure you didnt.

Comment

im sure we can work something out, discretely of course.
                  Pass

Comment

pm sent

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                      pm sent
                      Pm replied

Comment

Yeah just now saw it, ur too far tho

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Ok

Comment

Bump

Comment

why dont you try a staffing agency or something? theres a place called universal labor and staffing agency around 635 and josey that got me a job some moons ago

Comment

I thinkk I had a friend that was making half decent money valeting cars in downtown dallas. Ill see if i can find info for you if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X