Originally posted by Fig View Post
    They are a POS!!!!!
    Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      Care to elaborate?
      dude....... you dont question the "Fig"

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
        With an opinion like that, i guess i just "fig"ured he'd have some useful input.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          revolt starts at 15k, more than i'm looking to spend on a toy. i'm just a jr baller apparently.
          Since redline kinda went under they go for 7-9 almost new. Look up the riots they have been going for 9k ish. Pilots can be had for 4-6k and there is tons of aftermarket for them. Joyner are crap built and won't hold up. Just tryin to help a brother out. The rzr's are fairly decent also and coming down in price.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Trust me we had two of them and they suck ASS they run very poorly brake down alot and parts are hard to come by. I am not sure but I think they are not in bussiness anymore. Just trying to be helpful we spent alot of money on a very poor product hate for you or anyone else to make the same mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.

Comment

Trust me we had two of them and they suck ASS they run very poorly brake down alot and parts are hard to come by. I am not sure but I think they are not in bussiness anymore. Just trying to be helpful we spent alot of money on a very poor product hate for you or anyone else to make the same mistake.
                Thank you - that's the kind of answer I was looking for.

I have read that they're back in the US now, but not sure about the ease of finding parts or anything. Looks like i've got some more CL browsing to do.

btw post tits or gtfo!

Comment

You coudnt handle the tits I got at home LOL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Check out the Kawasaki TERYX I had one and it was great there are also alot of aftermarket products available for them.

Comment

lulz
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Check out the Kawasaki TERYX I had one and it was great there are also alot of aftermarket products available for them.
                        Yeah they are not to bad either. I drove the hell out of one at a demo show and it took some abuse.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

i remember riding the joyner buggies back when they brought all the demo models to our dealership.. the big motored sand rail one was alot of fun, it was pretty damn quick. the 800s werent very impressive IMO. they looked pretty sick at first but once you really looked closely you could tell they were of poor quality.
                          http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                          X